selling players on fm 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter webbdingle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 20K

webbdingle

Reaction score
why is it so hard to sell players, any tips would be nice. thanks:)

I'm getting the same problem.
Triwed offloading Osman, Hibbert and Saha but no bids, even when I drop the askking oprice to nearly nothing.

It is getting annoying now!

Just offered Yakubeu for £0 and 8 clubs said no!

I want my #FM09 back, this is bollocks!!!

Last edited:
I'm getting the same problem.
Triwed offloading Osman, Hibbert and Saha but no bids, even when I drop the askking oprice to nearly nothing.

It is getting annoying now!

Just offered Yakubeu for £0 and 8 clubs said no!

I want my #FM09 back, this is bollocks!!!

has yakubu got some kind of injury?

yeah have the same problem the game would be perfect if they fixed that

I think it is a bit harder to sell players, however, if you make sure that they are not injured, and you offer them to clubs for a reasonable price ive never had any problems. Just dont expect to be able to sell any old players - i tried to sell giggs, scholes and neville and got no response so i just let them stay :D although i did sack neville becasue im a treacherous scumbag lol

No, not injured at all. He's been my best player. I was just testing it.
I have offered every player for free and no offers.

I'm on ebay now, I can't be bothered with this wank!

the game is amazing, you problem got no budgets on or something, so clubs cant afford to buy people

maybe they dont want to leave so clubs dont want to put any offers in, like v_t_m said about giggs etc

If you want to sell your players go into editor and change your clubs reputation to 10000

Secondly this game is probably more smart then fm09 (I don't know im just guessing) if a team don't need a player why would they wast money / Budgets on them!

I have same offered about 4-5 players of my Fulham team at low prices and no teams offered (even for players who wanted to leave the club).

Also average players (3 star scount rating) clubs want like 9 million, but i have Hangeland who is over 4 star rating and im getting offers of like 4.1 million even though he is not even transfer listed...

It better start sorting itself out, I hgave fuuck all budget (£2M) and without the selling option I can;t do **** all!

i have found it easier to sell players, back on FM09 i either had to release them or sell them for nothing now with the odd exception im selling people easy i agree with most people on this site FM10 has a few bugs that clearly need fixing but im sure SIG are looking at them, they care about their customers that have supported them so im sure in the next few weeks we will have a patch, i just hope i dont have to start a new game for it to take effect

Its how it works this year. Its hard to offload players with high wages. they don't want to leave on the cheap and not many clubs can afford your expensive rejects. Those that can, don't want em.

After a season or even in the january transfer window it becomes easier to flog your players. Try and offer them new contracts with lower wages and then try selling them. Or offer them out on loan for a fee and wages paid. This will then free up some cash for you to spend.

I think part of it is that clubs seem a lot more sensitive to salary demands...

It's true. 2nd season had just begun and I offloaded all the *****!
Let the games begin!!!

It's just because in the first transfer window nobody has any budgets.. It's almost impossible for teams to be able to afford players.. If you want to get real money for your players, just wait untill the end of the season..

yeah i tried offloading jonas after 1st season and winnign promotion for £3m and no luck :( also tried offloading lovenkrads for £600k and no luck i had to wait til end of season to get rid of **** and geremi off the wage bill, i just let them leave on free :) still love the game tho even if veira did ask for £120,000/w haha c'mon patrick i have debt !

It's just because in the first transfer window nobody has any budgets.. It's almost impossible for teams to be able to afford players.. If you want to get real money for your players, just wait untill the end of the season..

Waited, still no change...

either the players ur selling are too old with high salaries therefor only teams with low wage expenditure will want them but cnt afford wages or selling a player who is too committed to ur team/injured, i singed callejon on a free, hes a 22year old spanish AM and got promotioon and sold him for £2m :D obviously because he had low wage demands and he is a decent age.

either the players ur selling are too old with high salaries therefor only teams with low wage expenditure will want them but cnt afford wages or selling a player who is too committed to ur team/injured, i singed callejon on a free, hes a 22year old spanish AM and got promotioon and sold him for £2m :D obviously because he had low wage demands and he is a decent age.

I'm managing Hungarian Division I side Debrecen. I want to sell 1-2 of my top players, to be able to catch some free bargains. My best striker, Rudolf Gergely(24 yrs old) has a salary of about 2000€/week, his value is around 2million €. There are loads of clubs interested when I put him on transfer list, still, I offer him to clubs for 1million and still no offers. My keeper, Vukasin Poleksic has a value of 1mill, like 20 clubs interested, but none of them wants to buy him, even when I offer him for 400k... :( Sidenote: there are several regional and top championships loaded, not just Hungarian.

Back