selling players on fm 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter webbdingle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 20K
I'm not having any problem with this. I sold Dossena and Lucas for 12.5 mil combined.

this games amazing, i bet you have "no budgets in 1season on" so no1 could afford to buy, or your just asking for too much

this games amazing, i bet you have "no budgets in 1season on" so no1 could afford to buy, or your just asking for too much

I do not really remember, but I had 700k to spend right at the start, so I guess no budgets in 1st season is off. Asking for too much? I asked for 1million which is half the player's value. Besides, he would be be fine for an average Championship team. Anyway, I will just have to deal with the situation of having too many strikers. Guess I'm changing my tactic to 4-3-3 (H)

how is the player, and only a few championship clubs have 1 million to spend, if it was a youngster, you have no-chance

how is the player, and only a few championship clubs have 1 million to spend, if it was a youngster, you have no-chance

He is 24.
IRL: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDpVwGLrhAc"]YouTube- Debreceni VSC 2 3 AC Fiorentina Gergely Rudolf 28'[/ame]

I managed to sell Mohammed Shawky and Jonathan Grounds in the 1st transfer window.
Shawky wasn't wanted by any clubs but i offered him to clubs for 2.5 million and managed to get 1.7 million this is when he's worth 500k
Grounds was sold for 1.4million i offered him out for 2million and once again he's only worth 500k so it seems to be working for me.
My fans were pleased that i managed to get such a good deal out of selling the 2 of them. I'll post a screenshot when i get home from work.

I go told you need to start playin them before sellin them.
Makes sense because whos goin to want to buy a player who is playin awful.
Premiership players arnt goin to want to leave for smaller clubs either!!

I think it is a bit harder to sell players, however, if you make sure that they are not injured, and you offer them to clubs for a reasonable price ive never had any problems. Just dont expect to be able to sell any old players - i tried to sell giggs, scholes and neville and got no response so i just let them stay :D although i did sack neville becasue im a treacherous scumbag lol

yeah those sort of players dont want to play for other teams, i remember on 09 even as free agents they wouldnt sign for anyone.. ive found it quite easy to sell players with coventry, sold ward to hull for 3mil, clingan for 1.3mil :D also just thought id add that i got scott mcdonald for 5.5mil over 48 months and hes got 18 goals in 22 matches and we are 3rd in the championship!!!!!!! look out prem.. look out ;)

I think the deal is the clubs interested just don't have a penny. When I offered the lad for free, then then they were eager to offer him a contract... ****.

Last edited:
im with man city on my second season and still cant get rid of my players i dont want
its really annoying ill prob have to realease them which would def not happen in real life
there would be always some team intrested in signing them i.e robhino bellamy i think other teams
would snap them up.last year was easy to sell this year its too hard to sell they need to find a in between

some problem for me with man city..... tried offloading so many player but no offers......

yeah man city do have a lot of mediocre players (johnson, bellamy etc.) i tried buying bellamy with newcastle and he didnt wana come, neither did Jo but i was in the prem and they were in reserves :( managed to get 5.5m for jonas to united so happy now lol

We are assmuming yet again that there is someone who wants to buy every player. I think FM10 is more true to life than any game before. Who would buy G Neville and Pay him 50k/ week? Even for free at 34 thats expensive on wages. The in-game detail regarding transfers is very realsitic I think this year. Only concern is the hugely inflated prices in players, but then again, if a club really wants a player and all that, and the selling club does not want to sell, then why should the player not command a huge fee. I would like to think that the game is much cleverer this year. Hope so anyway....I love it.!!

We are assmuming yet again that there is someone who wants to buy every player. I think FM10 is more true to life than any game before. Who would buy G Neville and Pay him 50k/ week? Even for free at 34 thats expensive on wages. The in-game detail regarding transfers is very realsitic I think this year. Only concern is the hugely inflated prices in players, but then again, if a club really wants a player and all that, and the selling club does not want to sell, then why should the player not command a huge fee. I would like to think that the game is much cleverer this year. Hope so anyway....I love it.!!

me too, i think if u think back to joleon lescott transfer it took alot of offers and an over expensive price tag, like fm2010.

the same.2nd season winters transfer season is end but i didn't sold no1.How they can't have funds lol.

im in my 3rd season with sunderland..darren bent scored 29 1st season and 32 2nd season...im in debt and need to sell and ive tried offloading darren bent for 10 mil and got no offers...i gradually decreased and decreased til i got to £0 !!!!! and still no offers....major bug...ruining the game...sort it out SI....

Back