selling players on fm 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter webbdingle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 20K
Hopefully the new patch fixes this.

I'm having real problems trying to sell my players...everyone wants to buy my players on 'loan to buy' deals or on 48 monthly installments. Niether of these options are any use to me as I need money now.

I'm guessing the reason for this is because no-one apart from a few major teams has any money, so unless you've got players wanted by major teams you don't have any chance to sell your players. Pherhaps in the second season regular teams have aquired some cash so that might explain why some people have experienced increased sales in the second season.

i'm only in 1st season but its definitely more tricky to sell players. i sold kalou pretty easily for 7.75 mill, he was worth around 5 so it was a good deal for me. i almost offloaded malouda for 13 mill to lyon when he was only worth 8, but they pulled out of the deal as 'set their sights on other targets'. ended up selling him for 9 mill to them just before the first window shut - the shysters!

tried selling deco for 3 mill when he's worth 2, no takers on that one. mikel's next on my list hopefully get 10 mill or so for him.

how bout before, maybe 2 months before transfer window, you set your player
which you want to sell for sale and not needed. the you dont play him for entire 2 months..
then try to offer him to other club...
hope it work.. :P

always have problem, have feeling a sold player much cheaper then his true value. So now offer player at a less rate but with high sell on percentage. Also if player no use to me and no decent bids I offer player as loan to a club that will play them and increase the value.

having the same problem..a man city in my fifth season, i'm having to offload some of my slighter older, and slightly less good players, because i don't have enough english players, so have to have a smaller squad...I kept offering players like adebayor, SWP, robinho, srna, for even £0, and no one would buy them..i think it might be because theyre wages are too high (all ex. SWP above £100,000 p/week) so clubs dn't want to buy them...I managed to sell adebayor and robinho for £2.5m each (which is insane..) but SWP went on loan to some lower leagie side, and srna went back to shatkar on loan...it's really annoying, there must be some kind of bug or someting...

if you ever have to dcrease someones value always make sure you have percentage of next sell on atleast 30. i did it with muinesa(sp)bsold him for 7.5 million and a year later he was sold for 20 million. easy money as i had 40% of the sell

Back