Semis And Final

*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
who will the uefa champions leauge semis and final your thoughts and disscussions here

Arsenal VS Manchester United

Barcelona VS Chelsea

i think

Arsenal 1-1 Manchester United
Manchester United 2-1 Arsenal (3-2 On Aggergate)

Barcelona 2-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 2-1 Barcelona (3-3 On Aggergate) Pens 5-4 Barca

sorry for some poor spelling lol:D

Last edited:
Arsenal - Barca final
Barca to win 2-0. However we can't really judge how good Barca are untill they play one of the big 4 because la liga is just aids.

anybody but barça, even if I have to stand hearing la liga is aids all my life! At least one true thing, barça haven't played a good team yet, we'll see how they do but I've been following them this year and they're from another dimension (well for la liga poor sucking level compared to the mighty english football)

I think we will have a repeat of the last final, only Chelsea win this time 8-|

Will people stop posting in the FM section when the threads relate to real life football.

On topic; Arsenal v Barca final. Heard it here first.

i reckon it will be united vs barca final

they are the two best teams in the world

but who knows

hoping for a Barca Arsenal/Man U final

not fussed which english side goes through...maybe swaying for Arsenal since Man U won it last year

Hopefully a barca v man u final . Best players in the world coming up against each other

Well I hope, and think, it will be Utd v Barca. Both semi's are gona be very close and I think Utd v Arsenal is the most intriguing all-English semi there has been because both teams play football.

I think anything could happen. I'd like it to be Man Utd v Chelsea in the final again though.

I think it will be a Man U - Barca final, although much depends on the Utd defense and whether Ferdiand or Vidic get injured before or during the Arsenal matches. If either get injured, then I think Arsenal will go through

I think anything could happen. I'd like it to be Man Utd v Chelsea in the final again though.

eww why would you ever want that again?

Just keep getting flashbacks of that terrible f.a cup final

Yeah but the CL final last year was pretty decent, even before the pen shoot-out.

man utd barca final. i reckon anderson could keep messi quiet.