Semis And Final

wateva i rekkon its gonna be arsenal 2-0 Man Utd then Man U 2-1 Arsenal. and Barca 4-1 Chelsea - Chelsea 2-2 Barca then a 2-1 win for someone .....

Arsenal vs Chelsea finals

the man utd v arsenal game will be down to whoever misses the most sitters will lose, Barca and chelsea is 50/50 for me ill just go for chelsea since no1 has mentioned a chelsea v arsenal final.

Barca v Man you would be interesting Messi vrs Ronaldo and all that

RVP and CLICHY are out of first leg against manu at old traffordoO)
almunia will be back!:D

Those two missing is an absolute blow for Arsenal...you'd have to fancy Ronaldo up against Gibbs. And RVP is your best striker imo.

Those two missing is an absolute blow for Arsenal...you'd have to fancy Ronaldo up against Gibbs. And RVP is your best striker imo.

its not good for us yep! gibbs will have to play a blinder to stop ronaldo!:mad: thats if ronaldo can stay on his feet for more than 5mins!XD

Well Chelsea did what we did last year...didn't let Barca create too much yet miss the best chance of the game. Great result for them and they will fancy the second leg big time now. People questioned whether Barca up against a good English team would be lethal..we have the answer.

yes good result, I was wanting to chelsea to win really, but I fancy them to win it at the bridge

yep, barca always struggle to overcome english teams chelsea should go through defo now at stamford bridge.

barca would struggle to play their passing game at the bridge since the pitch is pure narrow and small

Man utd and arsenal will be a great passing game and both teams will have plenty of chances to score it will be down to whoever misses the most sitters will lose.

1-0 not to bad considering it could have been alot more! i thought the ref was very good didn`t let ronaldo get away with his diving antics although he should have been booked for consitantly diving what a cheat he is!! also tevez lucky not to get a straight red for 2 footed challange on almunia! who was my man of the match (almunia) glad ferdinads a doubt hopefully miss next game!still think we can turn it around at home! as for the other game only chelski can make a semi final boring!

Haha Tevez two-footed challenge on Almunia, that made me giggle, he had every right to go for it, keepers get far too much protection these days. The ref wasn't that good--you're right he should have booked Ronaldo but some of his decisions were very weird, wtf did he book Carrick for? And I didn't think Giggs was offside but only saw it again briefly.

Almunia prob was MOM, he's the only reason you're still in the tie! He made some great saves, but we should have ended it there and then. Still 1-0 is ok cos **** didn't get an away goal and I think we can score at the emirates, meaning they need three which hopefully will be too much of an ask.

Having said that about Almunia being MOM, Fletcher was >>> Fabregas, Nasri and Walcott combined :D. Anderson was great too, and O'Shea actually had a good game at RB. Gibbs admittedly did well v Ronaldo.

united bossed that game last night, fletcher was snapping at cesc feet every time he was a terrier, and he ran the legs off himself. Carrick is returning to form as are most of united lads which is just at the right time, almunia was amazing i just wished you had fabianski in goal for half of those chances and our boys would have been four or five up, arsenal got settle just after the hour and finally took a shot after a solid hour of sh*tting themselves, anderson was great ronnie didn't do as well as i thought as young gibbs done very well at marking him, ferdinand will be back for next weeks game, he'll get a rest for the weekend and mark adebyor(spelling?) out of the game once more. I'm very impressed with how united played last night and i can't wait for next week, the arsenal lads seemed to have bottled it

bring on the the emirates(6)

yep...I think we can nick a goal at the Emirates....and then it will be tough for Arsenal to get 3....so off to Emirates and then to "La Finale" in Rome...:D

Man, I really do wonder how can arsenal's back four be so shocking at defending..the whole 90mins had full of little errors that make all the difference really shocking to watch from a arsenal fan..if arsenal have any chance of gonig through to finals they need a kick up their backsides and need to get some discipline in defending..Almunia what a legend

as soon as arsenal get that discipline in defense we would probs be the only team that could match man utd tbh..C'mon arsenal sort yourselfs out!.

Last edited:
1-0 not to bad considering it could have been alot more! i thought the ref was very good didn`t let ronaldo get away with his diving antics although he should have been booked for consitantly diving what a cheat he is!! also tevez lucky not to get a straight red for 2 footed challange on almunia! who was my man of the match (almunia) glad ferdinads a doubt hopefully miss next game!still think we can turn it around at home! as for the other game only chelski can make a semi final boring!
red card for tevez. what a load of bullshit. wasn't even a yellow

red card for tevez. what a load of bullshit. wasn't even a yellow
yeah right so if ade slidin on van dar sar like that it would be ok then! the ref gave it a yellow so thats the least it deserverd! it was imo that he should have seen red! im not supprised manuare fans don`t agree me big shock!:O
however i would love if we beat them! love it!(K)

arsenal wont keep a clean sheet with players like rooney, ronaldo, tevez, berbatov etc so that would mean arsenal need 3 lol NEVER HAPPENING, if it does i would gladly
dseat my hat lol

yeah right so if ade slidin on van dar sar like that it would be ok then! the ref gave it a yellow so thats the least it deserverd! it was imo that he should have seen red! im not supprised manuare fans don`t agree me big shock!:O
however i would love if we beat them! love it!(K)
only biased arsenal fans and retards would think that is a red card. he pulls out and his momentum takes him into almunia. was a harsh yellow but your entitled to your own opinion.
the manure thing hurt, hurt bad.