Sergio Aguero: Activate the release clause or not??

hafizsaad85

Reaction score
I am currently managing Man Utd and right now I am looking for a good playmaker forward, then i found that sergio aguero is suitable according to my tactics and style of play.

However, to get sergio aguero, surely I have to use a lot of money to land him. As i read his contract, he has minimum release clause at 89M.

right now i don't know whether i have to wait a little longer or just break the transfer record to land him. I am afraid when I wait a little longer, I will never get the chance to land him again.. considering that he is a great player.

Please give me some advise..:D

I'd go for it, amazing but where are you in game? at start of game i got him for 25 mill because chairman accepted it..

I am at second season. Iam not buy him for current season but for next season.

usually his release clause is 51 million, i wouldnt pay that for him at that stage of the season, give it a couple seasons and im sure you'll pick him up cheaper

i'm just afraid that the longer i wait, the higher price i have to pay.

He usually has a 60M about 3 seasons in, by that time he has similar stats to Ronaldo and Messi, and would have excelled Villa.

His buy-out clause on my game is 53 million, I don't know why its 89 million on yours lol, he must of signed a new contract. He is not worth 89 million, its too much, you should sign someone else.

Try bidding just like 60m and see how it goes :S

if i try to sign him now, maybe i don't have to fight for his sign with other clubs which is will be a risk to take.(don't feel offended, i just want to make sure that i made the right decision)

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

ok! i try with 60M first.
did you get him too?

No, but you should definately try bidding first coz they might accept less

i hardly ever see him leave atletico i wouldnt worry too much bud infact i dont think i have seen him leave unless it was me who signed him

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

and never go straight in with a release clause bid that should be your last thing to do!

if i try to sign him now, maybe i don't have to fight for his sign with other clubs which is will be a risk to take.(don't feel offended, i just want to make sure that i made the right decision)

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

ok! i try with 60M first.
did you get him too?

Yeah no other club will buy him for that kind of money mate, not even City lol. He spends his whole career at Atletico unless you buy him yourself, but its too much money anyway, why don't you buy Neymar, instead, becomes just as good.

Yeah no other club will buy him for that kind of money mate, not even City lol. He spends his whole career at Atletico unless you buy him yourself, but its too much money anyway, why don't you buy Neymar, instead, becomes just as good.

second that neymar is awesome get him in with rooney to tutor! will be just as good and will be considerably cheaper usually 10-18 mill tops top player

Gogogo Man City bid £870million for ronaldo!

I got him in my Arsenal save, hes worth every penny of the £52m i spent on him. Atletico will not accept any less than that tbh, i tried lots of negotiations and nothing worked

Why get him? there are plenty of wonder kid's that have the potential to be as good - if not better, and besides if you looked towards the 30 - 35 YO players, im sure you could get one that is jsut as good, but alot cheaper... thats what i would do, or nuture somebody like Darron Gibson.. send him ut on loan for 2-3 seasons and he should turn out to be quite good. :D

Know this sounds wierd but you can buy Ronaldo for £230M :L I can't prove it though as I lost my save :(