Dribbling,Finishing,Passing,Technique,Acceleration
Weaknesses:
Crossing, heading, Teamwork, jumping

Description: Promising Forward
Personality: Fairly Professional
Suggested Roles:

Trequirista
- Attack

Do someone have had the chance to test it ?
Because i have the opportunity to enrol him for 3000k€ and i don't really know if i have to.

Thanks for your answers !

Trequista? Unlikely, not with those kinds of stats. He's probably more suited to being played as an Attacking Midfielder with a support duty.

Just bought him with Palermo turned down Juventus to sign for me. Left him at Boca for another season, thought it would help his development. :)

he is on my shortlist, i have done a little research on him, Barca snapped him up for 4.3 million about 12 days into the 1st season when starting a new game ;) I was not that interested to get him, I am after other players, would like to see how he develops though, deserves to be on my shortlist though, going to keep an eye on him at Barca and see what happens

he is on my shortlist, i have done a little research on him, Barca snapped him up for 4.3 million about 12 days into the 1st season when starting a new game ;) I was not that interested to get him, I am after other players, would like to see how he develops though, deserves to be on my shortlist though, going to keep an eye on him at Barca and see what happens

Yeah same happened on one of my other saves. Happy to only have paid £1.5m should turn out amazing.

And is he going to be a good striker after 1 year ?
I play with malaga, so end of spanish Liga : is he a good signing for a direct usage ? :)

hé seems to have good skills for the future...
I bought him in my ManUtd save and sent him for the season to my new partnairs of Swensea... So wait and see. :).
He cost me 1.5ME.

he looks promising...Im Man utd and have purchased a couple of youngsters.im not too sure from his stats if he would feature in my first team alot though....he looks alot like a buy and sell player with a great profit :p

teach him to beat of. trap and let him play like a poacher---very good acceleration and dribling---

he looks quite good. will keep an eye on him and se if he will be any good.

Here what he's like at the start of the fourth season , i,ve had Defoe and Dzeko tutoring him

What a beast! Maybe put individual training on first touch.

He is amazing as a poacher. He has scored 6 goals in 9 games in my Porto save. Filled in nicely for Falcao, who is injured. :)

I bought him for Chelsea (£2.9m) — Personally, still an 18 year old; got some developing to do, but no one wants him on loan lol. Not even any Blue SQ league teams.

he is transfer listed on my palermo save for £400,000 he is at sevilla never played many games, hes 20 the now so not looking the best may just buy him for that price an see if a could get him a bit better