Just signed him for Blackpool, second season, thought id look to see if anyone had sucess with him in the ELP

i've been trying to sign him for my getafe team, but Boca want 5m for him..
I would gladly pay it, but don't have enough.. :(

ive just paid 4.8 million for him, was he's buy-out clause

i had him playing as a poacher with napoli, didnt do that well for me

i had to sell him after 2 years, i didnt have him tutored at any stage so maybe that was a mistake

Taken over at Barca and he's in the second team, going to loan him out when I get a feeder club I feel suitable and then get him tutored when he's back

2aac40g.jpg

For me at the beginning of the fourth season ;)

I bought him for Chelsea (£2.9m) — Personally, still an 18 year old; got some developing to do, but no one wants him on loan lol. Not even any Blue SQ league teams.

Same here for Spurs, can't loan him to anybody to get first team experience.

got him as leverkusen, couldnt loan him for first season, but second season turns prety decent. now hes 20 and one of the better prospects in my team

I never saw him develop well.
Maybe because hes get brought by Real or Barcelona then root in the reserves

I got him in my pompey game 2nd season best 5m i ever spent he got lots of incredible goals. 5 in 8 for club and 43 in 37 for argentina under 21s

Barca, who bought him in my game just offered him to be for 500k... what gives? Seems like an absolute steal - but he kind of flopped at Barca. It's 2013 and he's 21...

View attachment 183462

Late 2017, bought him second season for release clause and loaned him out to belgium to get a work permit, came back after a season or two and is now ranked just below Aguero and above Higuain in the Argentina top players list for nation. Pretty high Valuation now too, career stats (for the league alone) = Games: 201, Goals: 125, Assists: 60, MOTM: 25, Average Rating: 7.46.

The Kid is Quality.

Had him on loan at Everton in my first season, made 19 apperances and scored 9 goals. Decided to buy him and currently is on loan at my Bulgarian feeder club PSFC Chernomorets (Burgas). While on loan he has made 10 apperances and scored 7 goals.

im on season 2019-2020 and this is how he is on mine not progressed very well seems to have done better on most others
SergioAraujoProfile_Attributes.png

Last edited: