S.J

Reaction score
Canales, what a player he is. i recommend buying him. i got him for 13million off real madrid as he handed in a transfer request now he is a beast and his value is going up and up. Just check out them stats aswell.

1z38h09.png

p.s was no other threads about him so thought i would make this one, let me know if there was someone else i could have posted it and ill delete this. thanks​

yeah ino mate, but hes got a green arrow on pace for me now and his price has gone up even more :)

you should maybe give him medium/heavy in aerobic in training.

He does look pretty beasty. Shame Madrid have already bought him on my game :(

Yar he starts off with a pending transfer to madrid on 10.3, bit ****. Used to buy often on .2

yeah he started off at real madrid on mine cos its patch 10.3 but at the end of season 2 or 3 forgot which one he handed in a transfer request as he wasnt getting games.

how are you getting his stats up so quickly then, i've got him with liverpool and i've got him learning from fabregas. stats aint nearly as good as that. And he's 21 on mine at the mo'. You playing him every game like?

how are you getting his stats up so quickly then, i've got him with liverpool and i've got him learning from fabregas. stats aint nearly as good as that. And he's 21 on mine at the mo'. You playing him every game like?

hes stats were that good when i got him of madrid. but im also using dans training.
and its not really quickly im 5 seasons into the game :S

Well then how the heck did madrid do it if he wasn't getting games etc...don't make sense? He always on the bench for me and gets a few good mins every game, but he has gerrard fabregas and mascha in there to compete with like. Whats dans training then? Im in 2012/13 season.

Well then how the heck did madrid do it if he wasn't getting games etc...don't make sense? He always on the bench for me and gets a few good mins every game, but he has gerrard fabregas and mascha in there to compete with like. Whats dans training then? Im in 2012/13 season.

erm i dont no but hes first team for me. . . . oh my bad he was getting games for real madrid thats probs how he turnt out that good but dont no why he handed in a transfer request.

5ed66w.png

write it up and read about dans training its pretty good.

ha ya liking the training bud! told ya its a class schedule, canales is awesome wanted to sign him but he went to lyon!!!! but i only offered rotation football as he wouldn get in as a first team starter in my side is very good player!

ha ya liking the training bud! told ya its a class schedule, canales is awesome wanted to sign him but he went to lyon!!!! but i only offered rotation football as he wouldn get in as a first team starter in my side is very good player!

yeah mate it is good thanks for telling me about it (A) got a few good regens aswell now. but it messes some players up but owell you win some you lose some.

he needs intense physical training, then he'll be a FM god!

hah yeah mate hes getting better and better for me hes worth 24million now and stats are still going up ill post a screeny when i go back on my game.

Yeah as someone mentioned they've improved him a tad more on the new patch and also the fact he's moving the Madrid.

lol yeah mate they did some people were having a go saying thats the only thing they did lol.

cant believe hes still getting better for me. never had a player like this. and i thought marco verratti was good.

with the new patch canales is the best AM C you can get. Maybe Verratti is caould become better but this guy can play in the first team(Verratti is weaker at the beggining)...im disapointed that they made Iker Muniain a lot weaker with this patch :(