Hope I can retrain him for AML, then I can have Verratti AMR and Canales AML fitting into my formation perfectly. :)

Also, are you starting him regularly?

I play him AM C in Inter in my first team..i just have problem with his stamina :(

What is his best role i play him amc and his average rating is 6.83

lol yeah mate they did some people were having a go saying thats the only thing they did lol.

cant believe hes still getting better for me. never had a player like this. and i thought marco verratti was good.

Mate you've seen nothing. The most dramatic attributes I saw rising and a player getting better was Toni Kroos. Search Toni Kroos and I've posted a screenie of him and you'll see what a beast the guy becomes/is.

Mate you've seen nothing. The most dramatic attributes I saw rising and a player getting better was Toni Kroos. Search Toni Kroos and I've posted a screenie of him and you'll see what a beast the guy becomes/is.

yeah mate ive seen him. always try buying him but never wants to come lol

Canales is very good, Verratti is better. I combine them in an attacking CM pair with Moussa Sissoko playing behind them in DMC. Destroys, especially with Lukaku and Muniain up front :)

He wasn't very good until this patch. Actually he was promising; I just didn't play him or train him particularly well...

canales is a super little player for my deportivo team, his pace was higher than that but i do use a training regeme

Madrid always buy's him preset from the start of the game.
He's a good player but they are Other AMC's you could look at rather than spending that much money for a player, After a 1-2 seasons the regens will pop up and im sure you will be pulling out your hair for paying 15+ mil for Canales when you can buy a regen for penuts.

I play on 10.0, half the time he's listed for bout 1.4 mil pounds, great buy for lower sides :)

Minimum fee release clause in my new united file - should I be signing him

^^Yes^^ as said above that, he is a beast. nuff said

He has beastly stats on my game, but he just doesn't really perform for me. I'd sell him if I got a good enough offer.