Serie A thread 2012/2013

Serie A 2012-2013 Winners

• Total voters
Interesting weekend to start off the campaign. Juventus getting to controversial goals to win, Napol, Inter and Fiorentina starting strong and Milan losing.

My hope is that Udinese get through to the group stages of the CL in the next few weeks, and help the coeff rankings for Italian football.

Juve to retain the title, Inter second, Napoli third. Fiorentina will improve hugely this season, their owners seem to have new interest again.

Why no Parma in the poll???

Seen the Juve game Saturday, looks like there going to be hard to beat this year.
I reckon they will run away with the league this year

Why no Parma in the poll???

Seen the Juve game Saturday, looks like there going to be hard to beat this year.
I reckon they will run away with the league this year

Sorry, I just don't see it happening.

I'd be interested to see if they break Milan's record of matches without losing.

Will still be a difficult season for Milan this season I fear.

3-5th place I think. I expect Allegri will be sacked this year and Galliani will try to bring Guardiola in.

3-5th place I think. I expect Allegri will be sacked this year and Galliani will try to bring Guardiola in.

I don't think Milan would have the money required to convince him that he can build them into being one of the best in Europe. Agree with what you say though.

Sorry, I just don't see it happening.

I'd be interested to see if they break Milan's record of matches without losing.

I was really only joking. After losing Giovinco we will struggle this season.
Hopefully we will still get top 7-8 and even be outsiders for Europe.

I really dont see much competition for Juve this season.

I was really only joking. After losing Giovinco we will struggle this season.
Hopefully we will still get top 7-8 and even be outsiders for Europe.

I really dont see much competition for Juve this season.

I know you were, was supposed to put "lol" in front of the post- apologies!

it will be hard to stop juve this season :)
have great tactic and players
i think napoli have serious challenge, milan club (inter & ac) is behind

Another loss for Milan... Feeling the effects of having to sell most of their best players.

Its not like any coach can lead Milan with this team. I feel pitty for Milan. They need at least one forward and 1 CB if they want to do something this season.

On the bright side 2 Roma players, De Rossi and Osvaldo, scored for Italy. Anyone else found out Juve extremelly tired in late September and mid October?