Serie A

mister f

Reaction score
I've searched the forum and (putting on that i'm not blind) i haven't seen any Serie A related topic.
Well i thing even if it's not in the forum, i think that here is the best place to post the infos.

So i'm starting with the Serie A things, if there's already a topic like that in the forum (i used the "Search" button too) feel free to tell me!

---------------------------------------

Serie A Story:

The Serie A Tim League (Known as Serie A) it's the max professional league for the Italian Soccer System.
Is regarded as one of the elite leagues of the soccer world and the 3rd European important one. (2007/2008 infos)
The Serie A has produced the higher number of European Cup Finalists (25 times) and got it won 11 times.
In its current format, the Italian Football Championship was revised from having regional and interregional rounds, to just one solid league for the 1929–30 season onwards; the Serie A system carries on today. The championship titles won before 1929 are officially recognised by FIGC as a championship in the same way the ones since then are.
This league host some of international-knowed team as Milan, Inter, Juventus, Roma, Napoli, Lazio and Fiorentina.
Juventus, Milan and Inter were all founding members of the G-14 a group representing the largest and most prestigious European football clubs;
Serie A was the only league to produce three founding members.
Plus, Milan and Juventus are also the only club on the planet to have won all official club competitions.

Serie A Ongoing Championship:

1 Inter 36
2 Juventus 30
3 Milan 30
4 Napoli 27
5 Fiorentina 26
6 Genoa 25
7 Atalanta 23
8 Lazio 23
9 Catania 22
10 Udinese 21
11 Palermo 20
12 Cagliari 20
13 Roma 20
14 Siena 19
15 Sampdoria 16
16 Lecce 13
17 Torino 12
18 Reggina 12
19 Bologna 11
20 Chievo 9

Serie A Top Goalscorers (Who got at least 4 Goals):

Diego Milito (Genoa) 12
Alberto Gilardino (Fiorentina) 11
Marco Di Vaio (Bologna) 9
Amauri (Juventus) 8
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Inter) 8
Bernardo Corradi (Reggina) 7
Sergio Floccari (Atalanta) 7
Giuseppe Mascara (Catania) 7
Fabrizio Miccoli (Palermo) 7
Ronaldinho (Milan) 7
Mauro Zárate (Lazio) 7
Germán Denis (Napoli) 6
Marek Hamšyk (Napoli) 6
Robert Acquafresca (Cagliari) 5
Antonio Cassano (Sampdoria) 5
Edison Cavani (Palermo) 5
Antonio Di Natale (Udinese) 5
Kaká (Milan) 5
Adrian Mutu (Fiorentina) 5
Goran Pandev (Lazio) 5
Fabio Quagliarella (Udinese) 5
Giuseppe Sculli (Genoa) 5
Nicola Amoruso (Torino) 4
Alessandro Del Piero (Juventus) 4
Jeda (Cagliari) 4
Ezequiel Lavezzi (Napoli) 4
Michele Paolucci (Catania) 4
Simone Tiribocchi (Lecce) 4
Francesco Totti (Roma) 4

Best Foul-Makers

Fouls Yel-Red Player Team
With Cards
Card

18 (16-2) M. Carrozzieri Atalanta
18 (17-1) M. Blasi Napoli
15 (14-1) C. Doni Atalanta
14 (12-2) D. De Vezze Livorno
14 (13-1) M. Donadel Fiorentina
14 (14-0) D. Conti Cagliari
13 (11-2) M. Domizzi Napoli
13 (11-2) D. Felipe Udinese
13 (12-1) I. Juric Genoa
13 (12-1) M. Lanzaro Reggina

Hope it is ok!
Bye!

Used to love Seria A when i was younger and i loved Lazio. Lost interest when it wasnt shown on UK tv anymore. Since the start of this season i have been keeping upto date again

how is Shevchenko playing? Do Imter fans like the special one?

Also glad to see Napoli and Juve back up top

Shevchenko isn't playing too much, we usually have something like Ronaldinho - Kakà - Pirlo - Seedorf with Alexandre Pato up front...
Sheva has done only a gol on the Cup, a good gol, but not enough to be already on the 11 in the pitch
Inter... they are up on Mourinho more than anything else... To me it's only Maicon and Ibrahimovich that are pulling up Inter... Balotelli, yeah he is good, but he isn't a Inter player, he don't fit well there. I can see him more in Villareal or Valencia

sheva barely gets any playing time now, but thats because hes to old now:( he was a legend back in the ol' days in SERIA A...and ROMA:( im dissappointed its all i can say:S

Now it's the real thing... Sheva isn't playing at ALL!
I though it were to be on at least 1/4 matches, but Ancelotti won't put him on...
Got to think: I'll pray he's on Loan, and i'll be very much disappointed if come to be a transfer to Chelsea - Milan for something like 20 Mls (how it's supposed to be)...
Put that aside, he still have some name when in the pitch... but the skill have gone down so much...

As for Roma, well they were wrong in the start to me, because the team it's all about Totti (as Inter with Ibrahimovich), then Totti got injuried and Roma was nothing more than an old Cagliari skill...
It'll be like this for Inter too if it happen an Injury on Ibrahimovich.
That's not a good way to play soccer, they should learn a bit from Chievo, it's true they're last, but they play a perfect 'Team Play' to me, even with 5/10 injuried players it won't matter cause they can play the same with one other.
That's how a team have to be, in fact is 'Inter Team, Milan Team, Roma Team' not 'Ibrahimovich Team, Ronaldinho Team or Totti Team'.

A team doesn't get top of the league through one player. Sounds to me like someone hates Inter.

Eh? What? Where? Noticed something...!? hehe
No well it isn't like "hate" Inter... or well... maybe yes, but that's another point, it's only that Inter was all about Ibrahimovich, much more than anyone else, 'cause others as we talked about before (like Roma etc) put all the pressure on one player, but they sometimes put another player in, to try new tactics... but not Inter... they keep the same Tactic, the same players in the same roles, with the same instructions on all the matches, and most of the instructions i can try to think might be like:
To Defender: "You steal the ball, than pass it to a mid, that will pass to Ibra"
To Midfielder: "You keep the ball from the defender pass, and give it to Ibra"
To Striker: "If you happen to have the ball, search Ibra and pass to him"
To Ibra: "When you got the ball run and shot, or directly shot"
This sound bad to me... well maybe i was a bit too over-arguing, but that's the line for Inter, and that's why it seams to be "hate" trough it.

(PS: Well then there is the fact that Inter is my 2° Home Team, it's ok that i Hate them hehe)

To Defender: "You steal the ball, than pass it to a mid, that will pass to Ibra"
To Midfielder: "You keep the ball from the defender pass, and give it to Ibra"
To Striker: "If you happen to have the ball, search Ibra and pass to him"
To Ibra: "When you got the ball run and shot, or directly shot"
:D:D:D That's funny... But (no offense) I think the core of inter is Cambiasso... Just wait if Cambiasso didn't play, how Inter got to play...
Oh.. And I'm still waiting AC Milan buy "young" defender because for me maldini and kaladze is too old...:p:p

Ah well i don't really know Cambiasso's playing skills, because i'm not watching him in fact.
As such players like Maicon, Balotelli, Cruz got their first match there, i think they're the ones to be followed the most.

And for Milan to buy young players... the last "young" i saw was Alexandre Pato... but before him, to find another young you have to go years back.
And our sign-ins as today are: Beckam (wow, he was good... 6 years back), maybe Gallas (oh another one with TOO MUCH play experience)...
And when we see others sign-ins as Juventus (Marchisio, De Ceglie, Giovinco 'best youngs'), Inter (Balotelli) etc... well wow, now i know why we're going from World Champions to Uefa Cup contenders...

I can't wait to see the next step, are we going to buy back Stam? or maybe Rivera could be good too! well i'm sorry to say this but as we were, and as we are now... so far we got many back-steps... :(:D

Serie A is the best football league in the world, and they will prove that this season, Inter will beat Man Utd, Roma will beat very young and unexpierenced Arsenal and Juventus will finaly have their all first team players so I expect to beat Chelsea. But I think that Liverpool is the only one who has a chance.

Lately Liverpool sure got strong enough to put up a good fight, but i didn't really see a bigger chance than Inter or the other Italians...
Well i'm not saying this 'cause i'm Italian, of course it would be bad, i'm just saying that actually they have the same chance to Liverpool.

Anyway a last-minute update:
For my personal view, i'm really impressed by Genoa in this days... they got to win big (3 - 0) against much stronger teams, even without their best striker Milito.
I think at the moment Genoa is the "best growing" team on Serie A.
Sure i will follow from now on their match, 'cause as they're now, i can see them in the next Champions League contenders.

Ah well i don't really know Cambiasso's playing skills, because i'm not watching him in fact.
As such players like Maicon, Balotelli, Cruz got their first match there, i think they're the ones to be followed the most.

And for Milan to buy young players... the last "young" i saw was Alexandre Pato... but before him, to find another young you have to go years back.
And our sign-ins as today are: Beckam (wow, he was good... 6 years back), maybe Gallas (oh another one with TOO MUCH play experience)...
And when we see others sign-ins as Juventus (Marchisio, De Ceglie, Giovinco 'best youngs'), Inter (Balotelli) etc... well wow, now i know why we're going from World Champions to Uefa Cup contenders...

I can't wait to see the next step, are we going to buy back Stam? or maybe Rivera could be good too! well i'm sorry to say this but as we were, and as we are now... so far we got many back-steps... :(:D
:D:D:D:D
Yeah... I just wonder when Darmian, Albertazzi, and they friends play in serie A... Or look Gourchuff... He play like a monster in bordeaux, but in Milan just sit in the warm bench...(wh)(wh)(wh)

Haha if you're waiting to see Darmian or Albertazzi play i think you have a long way to wait!
But well to be polite the thing i'm worried most isn't "when Milan will let youngs play" but i'm worried about Inter young "Davide Santon"...
He'll be a burden for others, and if someone don't do something i'm crying to say that Inter will have the next 2 or 3 Titles for sure!
(Well as long as someone don't do anything, sure ther'are ways to stop him, but noone is takeing the lead)

Yeah... hope for the return of my fave team... If that is not happen, I just want to go to milanello and cry out loud... "Give me back my old Milaaaaaan you **** baldy Galliani..." hehehe...

Hehe i know how you feel...
We'll see, at least i'm waiting to see how we'll finish this year's Season, i'm going to be grateful with at least a 2° place... to be first i've already gave up... but we should be able to obtain at least the second place...
Anyway this season is going so-so, maybe the wrong marketing, maybe the "too old" team.. but we have to change in the next one... or we'll be going throug serious problems.

I'm currently happy right now... Pato became deadly in last 2 match. 2 goals for roma and in this morning, 1 goal to make milan win over fiorentina... And guess what mate, milan will buy young CB from gremio. Hope it's real... But also confuse about the matters of kaka... I don't really want him play in M. City...

Yeah i think so too...
Well i can understand this politic:
150 Mls for Kakà
We got to refresh the bank account so that we can buy 2 or 3 new players...
Well that's true, i think Galliani got his point here, but as a Supporter i obviously can't agree with selling the best Milan player Kakà... it's like Genoa to sell Milito, or Barça to sell Messi (other with Torres, Ibra, Del Piero, etc)

Well Kakà himself don't really want to go (as he told in an interw.) and i can believe him, but he also told that his father is pressing him to go (money likes a lot) and if my father was ever to tell me to change team i must admit that i'll at least try to hear his motivations.

So i'd accept everything he will come up with... just one thing can make me mad:
I don't want something like Shevchenko! Two years later when he's good-for-nothing he just came saying "oh, i really wanna come back to milan" and Galliani (or who else for him) go on a transfer/loan without saying how many money he spent on him.

kaka is going to attract everyone to the club...and after he retires he will become a priest.

Nah i don't think so:D
Probably many italians will begin to dislike him... but that's natural!
So today's the day, we'll see what he'll do :O