Setanta - Back Of The Net!

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
******* bonus, VirginMedia have added Setanta 1 & 2 to their XL package. Free EPL and SPL football, as I was paying the full price with no football anyway.

Im well happy. Just hope they add some Championship on there...

cool, i cant get virin media where i live :irked: just orded setanta tho for sky, not bad for a tenner a month when sky sports costs like 20 or whatever it is :p

Im just chuffed its cost me nothing extra. Ive got Rangers and Celtic TV too.

Losing 24 and Prison Break was well worth it

You'll be getting the Liverpool channel in September aswell as that's by Setanta. :D

booo im paying £9.99 like a sucker and you get it for free?

You'll be getting the Liverpool channel in September aswell as that's by Setanta. :D

That is a bonus. Looking forward to that.

booo im paying £9.99 like a sucker and you get it for free?

Yip. For being a loyal Virgin customer after having the Sky channels nicked off us.

Hopefully you'll still be able to watch Setanta on freeview for free using the codes people post on the internet.

oooh, ddnt no there was codes :p i mite try those b4 i pay

I'm on a lower package so I'll miss out on that. :(

Not to worry though, I have Sky Sports 1, 2 & 3 for free. They never removed the channels when I canceled the package haha. I'll just watch the Setanta games on my PC.

what are the codes to watch setanta on freeview? how do i find them?

pht zoom zoom boozad, was announced like a month ago that people of the top virgin media package would get seteanta for free

Always on the ball me mate

Not to worry though, I have Sky Sports 1, 2 & 3 for free. They never removed the channels when I canceled the package haha. I'll just watch the Setanta games on my PC.

/me phones Sky

******* bonus, VirginMedia have added Setanta 1 & 2 to their XL package. Free EPL and SPL football, as I was paying the full price with no football anyway.

Im well happy. Just hope they add some Championship on there...

Awwww. I'm just gonna have to go to the pub and watch the Setanta games (if they're decent). Can't afford to pay an extra £10 a month for them :(

i got it manly for the spl but the english games are a nice bonus.

Im not really bothered about Setanta..wouldn't mind it like but i'd probably only watch the Man U games and the local will prob have em anyways.

Enjoy watching the match with your orange juice.