Setanta - Back Of The Net!

lloyd u only just abwt 5 foot how do u get served for carlsberg hahaha

He hides in the back corner and asks an older boy to go to the bar for him i bet :p

Owners not bothered tbh so can get anything.

You're either been rolling in fields or it must be the roughest pub ever if they don't care about their license, which I doubt.

I have freeview but when i try to watch it, it just says scrambled channel does that mean i will have to pay 9.99 a month to get it put on

Ahh so they've changed Setanta then? Last season it was all pin codes so you could just get them off the net. Suppose Premiership is worth protecting unlike SPL. :(

yeah my granddad had 2 get a new card for his top up tv box so he could get setanta :(

i believe you lloyd. Most 17 year olds get served no problem as they all seem to 'look' 18

have u seen lloyd though,

zooo-e zooo-e

Rofl..well the pub is in the rough area of town i suppose..sometimes gettin screbs in like but ah well.

i believe you lloyd. Most 17 year olds get served no problem as they all seem to 'look' 18

Doesn't work like that in Derby anymore, if you don't look 21 you're asked for ID.

Lots of places are imposing this, in Nottingham I was asked for ID a few times and in Southampton I was asked everywhere I went, even my friend who is 25 was asked for ID.

Suppose in Leeds they'd lose too much money ID'ing under 21 lookers.

Anyway, way off topic. Setanta for freeeee.

I get ID about half the time, most of the shops i go to (ie tesco and asda) say that if you dont look over 25 you will be ID'd, ive been i'd once in a pub so far becuase i went in with underage mates, they got kicked out :)

aww, was gunna ask you for a pint when im in leeds in a couple of weeks Sam:)

Don't you work in Tiger Tiger? Or do you work somewhere decent now?