Download

Liverpool

Download

Partizan

Download

West Ham

Download

Extract to:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins\SKIN_NAME\graphics\boxes\dialog

Ingame preview:

WIP:

Napoli
Milan
Benfica
Celtic
Dortmund
---------------
Brentford
Newcastle
Athetic Bilbao

***Below the line are requests, which have priority, and above are clubs that I like and want to be done.***

Template for requests
Club:
Text:
Link to the background image:

Last edited:
Could you enlighten us as to what these actually are/what they are for?

They do look pretty tidy and smart but as above post said what are they for/what are they ? You could edit Op giving a description of what this is and what they are used for.

im almost sure they are the loading screen thingy, but not completely sure :p

I was just about to say this.

They look like that box that comes up when you continue the game.

Danny is right, they are the little images that pop up when you press continue, and have all that statts on the right side and news on the main part. I'll edit the post with the instructions how to install them into your game, sorry for being a bit forgetful. :)

How they look ingame

Last edited:
Danny is right, they are the little images that pop up when you press continue, and have all that statts on the right side and news on the main part. I'll edit the post with the instructions how to install them into your game, sorry for being a bit forgetful. :)

How they look ingame

Nice one mate, they do look rather smart as I said ;) Keep it up.

WIP
Milan
Benfica
Celtic
Dortmund
---------
Barcelona
Stoke
Southampton

Expect these to be done til tonight, until I take all requests

Can we use these with the default skins? I use the FM11 Dark skin so obviously I won't have a skin folder to put it into

nice thread and nice work (H) i do make my own but this is a good addition to this forum :)