Resource icon

Shake Yer Tika-Taks (4-3-3) 1

grasu2

Oct 28, 2010
What a completely useless post. No results, no instructions on how to use the tactic, no player suggestions, no nothing. Just some dude trying to spam his youtube channel.

JFM_91

The YouTube Guy
Sep 15, 2020
www.youtube.com
What a completely useless post. No results, no instructions on how to use the tactic, no player suggestions, no nothing. Just some dude trying to spam his youtube channel.
Download the tactic and you'll see for your self that no player intrsuctions are required. And no direction of use?.. The player roles are literally set out for you. Plug in and play.
You must be one of my loyal Twitter fans in order to know I have a YT channel. Postive vibes!

JFM_91

The YouTube Guy
Sep 15, 2020
www.youtube.com
Download the tactic and you'll see for your self that no player intrsuctions are required. And no direction of use?.. The player roles are literally set out for you. Plug in and play.
You must be one of my loyal Twitter fans in order to know I have a YT channel. Postive vibes!
Oh, and check the post again. Analysis and results are there to be seen.

Spikester

Mar 30, 2010
Cam this be used plug and play on FM Touch and is there any other tactic to close out a game or get a goal?

darko962

Nov 7, 2009
For my team one of the best tactics around here, if not the best. Good results and for me most important, beatiful football. Joy to watch. I play with Inter. My midfield trio is -Barella, Sensi, Elmaz. But, they played like Xavi, Busquets and Iniesta in their prime. :) Good work man. Very god work. :)

Reactions: JFM_91