any picture of results?
#1.png

What a completely useless post. No results, no instructions on how to use the tactic, no player suggestions, no nothing. Just some dude trying to spam his youtube channel.

What a completely useless post. No results, no instructions on how to use the tactic, no player suggestions, no nothing. Just some dude trying to spam his youtube channel.
Download the tactic and you'll see for your self that no player intrsuctions are required. And no direction of use?.. The player roles are literally set out for you. Plug in and play.
You must be one of my loyal Twitter fans in order to know I have a YT channel. Postive vibes!

Download the tactic and you'll see for your self that no player intrsuctions are required. And no direction of use?.. The player roles are literally set out for you. Plug in and play.
You must be one of my loyal Twitter fans in order to know I have a YT channel. Postive vibes!
Oh, and check the post again. Analysis and results are there to be seen.

Cam this be used plug and play on FM Touch and is there any other tactic to close out a game or get a goal?

Cam this be used plug and play on FM Touch and is there any other tactic to close out a game or get a goal?
FM touch I'm unsure of. But it's worth a try. And it's all about your own game management and dictating what's in front of you.

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/tactic/480-shake-yer-tika-taks-4-3-3/

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/tactic/480-shake-yer-tika-taks-4-3-3/
Thanks for the test. Never labeled it as a giant killer. Like any tactic, depends on the quality of teams around you, and players available.

Thanks for the test. Never labeled it as a giant killer. Like any tactic, depends on the quality of teams around you, and players available.

Hi mate,

I don't own or being involved with TFF's 75 Siblings.

:)

Agree with what you said

Hi mate,

I don't own or being involved with TFF's 75 Siblings.

:)

Agree with what you said
Ahh no worries man. Appreciate thst someone has tested it. And the first result wasn't to bad haha.

Thx
JFM_91
from Germany
test with my FC Middlesbrough in 2028
See attachment! Great

Attachments

• 20200927124640_1.jpg
    20200927124640_1.jpg
    861.8 KB · Views: 664
  • 20200927124756_1.jpg
    20200927124756_1.jpg
    681 KB · Views: 682
For my team one of the best tactics around here, if not the best. Good results and for me most important, beatiful football. Joy to watch. I play with Inter. My midfield trio is -Barella, Sensi, Elmaz. But, they played like Xavi, Busquets and Iniesta in their prime. :) Good work man. Very god work. :)