For my team one of the best tactics around here, if not the best. Good results and for me most important, beatiful football. Joy to watch. I play with Inter. My midfield trio is -Barella, Sensi, Elmaz. But, they played like Xavi, Busquets and Iniesta in their prime. :) Good work man. Very god work. :)
This has made my morning man. The reason why I love this tactic, is because like you, it's worked for me. And provided easy on the eye football. Appreciate your feed back! ??

Hi mate, thinking of giving this a go. Quick question - assume the left IF is more potent than the right IW? If my best player is RW, should I just swap roles? Should I swap the two MF roles also? Cheers

Hi mate, thinking of giving this a go. Quick question - assume the left IF is more potent than the right IW? If my best player is RW, should I just swap roles? Should I swap the two MF roles also? Cheers
Great question. And yes, it's important to have the Mez and IW playing on the same side. So if required just swap the two around. As long as the Mez and IW are on the same side, the rest shoukdnt matter. As the full backs are symmetrical. May want to swap the BPD to the side of the Mez too.

Great question. And yes, it's important to have the Mez and IW playing on the same side. So if required just swap the two around. As long as the Mez and IW are on the same side, the rest shoukdnt matter. As the full backs are symmetrical. May want to swap the BPD to the side of the Mez too.
Hi mate what do you do with corner,throw ins and free kicks and training?

Hi mate what do you do with corner,throw ins and free kicks and training?
No specific roles or duties. Just set your strongest players to desired set pieces. And training I just train the formation being played. If you check out my twitter twitter.com/JFM_91 there's links to the tactic review.

Does anyone think this would work for an average championship side like Barnsley

Does anyone think this would work for an average championship side like Barnsley
Definitely. I used it to get Reading out of the Championship on the first time of asking.