Shane's kit request thread

Sorry, know it's Sutton United. Just forgot when it came time to name those.

@sid: Have at you.... (take 2)

Man, these are SWEET! Thanks so much :D

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Bit of advice mate, Click on thread tools and close thread when you have a few requests. when you have them done re open it. It will keep the work from piling up on you. :)
I second this

@Tommo: Coming when I get there. I will give notice that I am a married man with a newborn and a full time position as a designer, so I'll go as fast as life allows. Also, in the states, so my time schedule's probably different than most of yours.

Team: Liverpool
Home kit: Red
Away: Black
3rd: White
Supplier: Nike
Sponsor: Samsung
Template: SS

Last edited:
Team: St. George FC (fake team (?) created for custom database)
Sponsor: The Football Association
Shirt Brand: Umbro
Kit Colours & Design:
2ikw9ea.jpg

(not so rigid as the images... it is just for see the colors! surprise me!)
Logo:
8ychoy.jpg

Last edited:
Don't do R11 temp's.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

@Tommo: I know what a bench is, however I don't think you want an image of the one from my garden. Got a source for that?

Don't do R11 temp's.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

@Tommo: I know what a bench is, however I don't think you want an image of the one from my garden. Got a source for that?

Sorry! My mistake! I want them in Shane's! =)

@gel: No prob.

@Tommo: You got about half an hour to get me that logo or else you're getting the word bench in some font across the front of this shirt.

hmm, I put the kits into my game but they're showing up with a black outline..
can you help me out?

@liam: Cheers, mate!

@sam: There is a shadow on them that looks pretty tight when they're sized down. Could be it.

@Tommo: Time's up:

Shane are you getting all these templates from the thread sticked?

Saw them there, not bad. I've no idea what this bench thing is sooooooooooo... too bad if that's wrong.