Shane's kit request thread

Yeah, saw that too. Beggars can't be choosers, nor will they be serviced again. Coming soon: The only Liverpool kit I will ever make.

@desjardfan >> did you say you were in the states?

nice. I like TN - heading to Rocky Top this fall for an SEC game. I'm in Toronto, so at least we share a time zone.

Nice city, that. I've been here better part of eight years now. Can't get away.

yeah. i hear its like that down there in the not-quite South. Had a friend go visit some university friends of his who moved to Louisville... same thing... he came back to Canada once to pack up his stuff.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

not gonna lie. didn't think there were too many footy fans in TN.

There's not. It's a little depressing, going to the bar to watch a match, no one in there watched football prior to about 2006 it seems. Definitely the type who watch the WC, and a couple EPL matches throughout the year. Went to watch an OF match earlier this season, guys there was a "massive C*ltic fan," didn't know who Mo Johnston was. But they mean well, can't fault'em, just take the **** out of'em.

yeah. i feel you. Luckily when we got Toronto FC a few years ago everyone got to finally come out of the woodwork. Toronto is (probably) the most ethnically diverse city in the world, so its really been a coming out party for all the footballing immigrants here.

I don't mind it... MLS is about a close as we get to real footy around here until all the big clubs make their summer tours... Hoping **** makes there way here soon.

On a completely unrelated note... is there a chance you;d be interested in whipping up a few Ajax kits?

I know I already asked you for some, so if not, now worries.

This is about the most "diverse" a mid-south city gets. But it's pretty quiet, got the mountains and whatnot. We like it.

Yeah, I'll try to get it on down the line. Trying to actually play for a while.

I feel you man. no worries there.

No rush on those kits btw. whenever you fell like doing some. Standard Ajax kits.

Maker: Adidas
Sponsor: ABN-AMRO (like the 1990's teams)
Home: White with red (see attached)
Away: Gold with navy (see attached but gold not yellow)
Third: Navy with Silver (like the others)

Got it. Yeah, hopefully the people here get that I'll do'em when I get to'em.

like i said man. i'm in no rush. Appreciate it man.

Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Samsung
Home: Red and white stripes (Southampton) ;).
Away: Flourescent green (Like on the celtic kit)

Thanks.......

Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Samsung
Home: Red and white stripes (Southampton) ;).
Away: Flourescent green (Like on the celtic kit)

Thanks.......

This is for Southampton? And I will do nothing that resembles any kit of Glasgow East End FC. Apologies.

This is for Southampton? And I will do nothing that resembles any kit of Glasgow East End FC. Apologies.

Yerrr for Southampton, and no just do an all flourescent green kit like the colour of the Chelsea green one.

Sounds good. Join the queue.

Not directed at you Luke, just want to say to everyone again that I am a) married (boss #1), b) have child (boss #2), and do work full time (boss #3), so there may be a wait of a few days or so at times. Plus I'm currently about five deep I think, so, just so you know.

As a running update on the "What clubs does Shane hate?" if you weren't paying attention: Liverpool, and C*ltic. What club will be next?!?!?! Keep tuning in.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:15 PM ----------

Apparently taking your personal time to make kits is a joke, so I'll leave it to the pros, or the apes with Photoshop. Whoever.

Anyways, gener4, send me a PM so I remember yours. Rest of ya, apologies. Go hit up someone else.

Cheers.

Sounds good. Join the queue.

Not directed at you Luke, just want to say to everyone again that I am a) married (boss #1), b) have child (boss #2), and do work full time (boss #3), so there may be a wait of a few days or so at times. Plus I'm currently about five deep I think, so, just so you know.

As a running update on the "What clubs does Shane hate?" if you weren't paying attention: Liverpool, and C*ltic. What club will be next?!?!?! Keep tuning in.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:15 PM ----------

Apparently taking your personal time to make kits is a joke, so I'll leave it to the pros, or the apes with Photoshop. Whoever.

Anyways, gener4, send me a PM so I remember yours. Rest of ya, apologies. Go hit up someone else.

Cheers.

come on man your good please make me mine. like i waited for ya cause your good at making them. please