Share Your Regen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man those are some wicked regens there im already in the 2010 season and I still can't find a decent regen I found one though I don't know why but for me I always find the best regens to be defenders in my game the other positions of regens are not that good :S

Lol check out the contract length for the 2nd pic..

what skin is that?, its amazing

here are my 2 stars

8regenrichardvlcek.png

10regenalexandryermolae.png

just agreed to sign this young player for £2.5m

May i ask what the point of this thread is because regens are random they do not come in everyones game maybe if you are a little luky you'll get them

also can you share where you got the regens from because it would help to finding them to get an idea where they come from
i say arsenal and boca are the best at that

Last edited:
Thanks 19-11-08 but some of the teams wern't there just the mali one

Anyone got regens that similar to Ronaldo and Messi?? I just want to see if they are reborn. (H)

Juan Carlos Merino

This is my favourite, got him for only 4mil.

9JuanCarlosMerino-2.png

a few mor i found on my 2029/2030 game with arsenal :D

Hey im just wondering how do u guys search 4 your regens?..cas im in 2011 and i only found 1 or 2 good ones

Thanks

It's not often I get excited about regens, I rarely find good ones, at least compared to previous versions of the game. The ones I do find are normally tainted with an unambitious personality and it's too late to change them. I've just nabbed this goalkeeper from Barcelona for Spurs and what my scout says has me drooling. He has 19 for judging potential and ability and I haven't known the guy to be wrong.

he doesn't look all that now, but he'll have a **** good tutor in Akinfeev, I have Asenjo warming my bench already and 7 stars for goalkeeper coaching. Watch this space :D

worldclassgoalkeeper.jpg

worldclassgoalkeeper2.jpg

My DM, what a superstar

Here is my best regen. Only got a few in my team but he is the most developed out of the bunch.
However he is still going to improve by another star so God knows how good he will get.

I have 2 qaulity regens one an AMR and one a ST.

The AMR Ricardo Franco is now worth £34 million.

this 'share your regen thing' is kind off stupid. I mean if you ar further up in the game (like 2015) and you've got a big database you could go on posting good regens. It's Like posting Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo over and over again, what's the use? everyone's got his game, they can check for themselves right

this 'share your regen thing' is kind off stupid. I mean if you ar further up in the game (like 2015) and you've got a big database you could go on posting good regens. It's Like posting Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo over and over again, what's the use? everyone's got his game, they can check for themselves right

It's a bit of fun, just like this whole forum. Remember it's about a game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.