Pre Season

Well i played all 5 matches and here's the results

2-1 win vs Hibs Kalinic and Dunn scored im happy enough with the result

1-0 win at Cardiff Roberts scored good result Roberts and Kalinic doing the best so far

3-4 defeat vs Inter i was 4 nil down at 70 mins after 2 from Milito and Biabany. But a hatrick from Gamst Pedersen made the score look more close than it was. Unhappy for 70 mins but last 20 was excellent.

3-0 win at Burnley as Benjani Mame Diouf and Kalinic scored so it defintley looks like Kalinic is one of the strikers but its up to the other 3 to make that there spot.

7-1 home win vs Accrington in the last match once again Gamst Pedersen scored a hatrick and Kalinic scored 2 and Phil Jones got 2 which was suprising so a good home win we dominated vs League 2 team not to hard.

PhilJones_280x390_1022629a.jpg
Morten_Gamst_Peders_975982a.jpg
JasonRoberts_280x3_1030200a.jpg

3 of the goalscorers during pre season pictured above

Transfers

Unfortunatley i have given up on transfers as 3 of the people i tried to sign wanted to big of wages and the clubs were just asking stupid money.

Super Sunday 4pm kick off preview Blackburn vs Man Utd its Shearer vs Ferguson

super_sunday_logo.jpg

Predicted Line ups

Blackburn GK Robinson RB Chimbonda LB Olsson CBS Samba and Nelsen RM E. Diouf LM Gamst Pedersen CMS- Jones and Dunn STS- Kalinic and Roberts remeber i still havent decided yet who is the 2nd striker but i think Roberts is most likely.

Man Utd- GK- Van Der Sar RB- Rafael LB- Evra CBS- Vidic and Ferdinand RM- Nani LM- Giggs CMS- Scholes and Flecter STS- Berbatov and Rooney which is a very strong line up.

BBC Sport Predict 2-0 Man Utd
Sky Predict 2-1Man Utd

To be honest im just hoping for a draw even a scrappy one would do just need something start off good with and especially due to tough games this month

alan_shearer_421102a.jpg
VS
Sir_Alex_Ferguson_401131a.jpg

Blackburn Rovers vs Man United The Season Starts with a bang at Ewood Park

next update we find out the result the man of the match and preparing for an away trip to Villa

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

the next update is up one may come late tonight

i said next update will be tonight had to change it to sunday maybe around 1 oclock im tired and just want to watcha few dvds and go to bed

sorry about this suppose to update like 6 days ago beenreally busy nxt update is in about 20-30 mins

sky-sports-news.jpg

Last minute Phil Jones header rescues Blackburn a point in Shearer's first competitive match in charge vs Man Utd at Ewood Park.

Late controversey went Blackburn's way as Phil Jones scored in the 93rd minute when they was only suppose to be 2 mins added on. This Sparked rage from Sir Alex Ferguson as he though 3 points was in the bag after Wayne Rooney opened the scoring after 16 mins. Sir Alex after the match said '"Its Unbelievable the match should have ended ages before Jones scored but i guess the luck wasnt on our side". Blackburn were torn apart in the first half but the second they made Man Utd look nothing like but relegation battlers as Blackburn hit the bar twice and Van Der Sar saved an unbelievable 35 yard volley from Kalinic which was going right in the top corner which is why Van Der Sar was defintley the Man of the Match.

Motm- Van Der Sar 9/10 rating

Alan Shearer was ecstatic when the final whistle went just like the other 21,000 Blackburn fans as they rescued a point this is what he said after the match " Abousltey stunning to see us come back like that to be honest i think we deserved a point and well done to young Phil Jones he was fantastic today and scored his first ever goal for Blackburn.

Blackburn line up-GK Robinson RB- Chimbonda LB- Olsson CBS- Nelsen and Samba RM- Diouf LM- Gamst Pedersen CMS- Dunn and Jones STS- Kalinic and Roberts with Hoillett Emerton and Benjani also making appearances of the bench.

phil-jones_1772373b.jpg

My next game away to Villa will be tough but if they show the fighting spirit shown vs Utd anything can happen will stick with the same team and hopefully 3 points will come :D

next update- result of villa game were in carling cup action and there could be a shock return for someone to come back to Rovers