Short Unofficial and Anonymous Survey on Piracy and Football Manager 2012

Done.

Will you be sharing your findings with us?

Right.

Ive coded it all etc. Will be writing up my report tomorrow and ive actually paid :( to allow for more responses so if you've not filled it in yet, gogogo.

Ill probably post a small summary of my findings (the report thats due is for 3k words)

Just noticed this, and have submitted my answers. It should be quite interesting to see the results.

Report finished. Ill post a summary of my conclusions when i get home. I got 158 responses in 5 days so thanks all.

The Conclusions aren't very exciting/surprising btw

Shame i noticed this too late.

I just want to say, That I live in Canada. And it is IMPOSSIBLE to buy FM here. I've lived here since 2007 and missed 2 years of FM because I was unable to get it. Steam has brought my love back to me

VIVA LA STEAM! shhh all you haters.

I do have to admit that the online activation for a few people would be annoying, but other than that it's not as bad as some people make it out to be.

when can we expect the results of the poll mate ?

I just want to say, That I live in Canada. And it is IMPOSSIBLE to buy FM here. I've lived here since 2007 and missed 2 years of FM because I was unable to get it. Steam has brought my love back to me

I do have to admit that the online activation for a few people would be annoying, but other than that it's not as bad as some people make it out to be.

same for me mate. u can easliy get fifa 12 or pes 12 (i play lol) or even SKYRIM :p, but not easy to get fm here in Canada.

i have to regret though that i DO have some pirated game, and the first fm i played which was fm09 (MERCY :( i was to young to know such things ;) ), was one of them. i never like fm10 that much when it came out, and then i bought fm11, and was worth the money. and now fm12 rock the house :)

same for me mate. u can easliy get fifa 12 or pes 12 (i play lol) or even SKYRIM :p, but not easy to get fm here in Canada.

i have to regret though that i DO have some pirated game, and the first fm i played which was fm09 (MERCY :( i was to young to know such things ;) ), was one of them. i never like fm10 that much when it came out, and then i bought fm11, and was worth the money. and now fm12 rock the house :)

I'm not ashamed to admit it, I pirated FM 2008, the game got me so hooked I paid for it, have been paying for them ever since.

Not that its a good justification but I had never heard of FM, and pirating it was a test run that has now turned into a full blown addiction. (Thanks alot SI you!)

Been into FM since 2005 and I've pirated each one just to see what's changed. In the end I own FM2005 through to 2012 and most of the old CM series, so I'd say I'm a good pirate? ;)

My situation is opposite to this they sometimes sell some randoms versions of CM/FM here(georgia(the country)) they're in russian but I can't download Steam here....