kopking93

Reaction score
So i'm liverpool in my first season and im half way through it.and thought since i signed Tomas Necid and N'gog's been on form so far this season. do you think i should loan torres out ive got a loan offer from Inter for 7.5M.

That would be a nice bit of money plus i'm not challenging for the title this season

Much Thanks :)

"I'm not challenging for the title this season"

I wonder if that's because you're not actually playing, Torres?

Stupid question, why on earth would you loan out on the of best strikers in the world?

Have you lost your freaking mind? The fact you are not playing torres is probably why you're not challenging for the title.
NO, do not loan out torres

Okok people calm down lol i play him every match but he just doesnt seem to be scoring and what i ment by (im not challenging for the title) is that im just trying to get in to the CL this year

Okok people calm down lol i play him every match but he just doesnt seem to be scoring and what i ment by (im not challenging for the title) is that im just trying to get in to the CL this year
ok that makes more sense, but no dont loan him. definitely keep him

I can't believe I'm lookin' at this thread ... Fernando Torres ( good or bad ) is God !! Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher are only players in this Liverpool team who will always be above him.

if they straight out offered you 7.5m for a loan try to negotiate it to 10m. I would take that 10m and loan him out and get in a couple of wonderkids for the money.

I can't believe I'm lookin' at this thread ... Fernando Torres ( good or bad ) is God !! Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher are only players in this Liverpool team who will always be above him.

And David N'Gog.

If he is not scoring , try changing his role, are you playingh im as a poacher/advanced forwar?
Boost his morale by offering him a new contract, or sit him down and tell him what you think of his performances.Sometimes the players slump, if none of that works rest him for two weeks, and tell him that you are giving him a rest and believe me one of those will work.

Are you, by any chance, Roy Hodgson?

Joking......sorry, couldn't resist. :p

See i know Torres is like the most complete striker in the world but i say if you have a strong enough squad then you can make a bit of money off them plus if i know i aint gonna be winning trophy's this year i might aswell loan him out to a club like Barc,inter that areto keep him happy

See i know Torres is like the most complete striker in the world but i say if you have a strong enough squad then you can make a bit of money off them plus if i know i aint gonna be winning trophy's this year i might aswell loan him out to a club like Barc,inter that areto keep him happy

I assume that you play with 2 strikers and Torres isn't good enough for you ??? here's my advice ... try to play with only Torres in attack, and if you play with attacking midfielder put him as Complete Forward... but if you play with DM and two Central Midfielders, give him role of Advanced Forward ... just try it (A)

If he's not happy with you, and you're performing better without him, why not just sell him?

Torres not scoring.. what role are you playing him in?

He's been sensational in my team and scores a brace for almost every match.

Last edited:
loaning torres to inter is similar to loaning rooney to juventus

i always play him as complete forward (attack) or poacher and as a loan striker and hes never failed to get goals, i dont think u shud sell/loan him

Big mistake if you loan him out mate, try changing his position.

Who would loan Torres?
You only make other teams better than yours....
Many teams could not pay his wages...