Should i of sold Rooney in 1st season????

chrismcvitie

Reaction score
just started an online game with 3 other mates, all top 4 prem clubs. I have decided on being Man Utd and have gone and sold Rooney to Chelsea for 40 million. In his 1st competitive game he scored 4 goals which has now got me thinking I have made the wrong decision. Has anybody else sold Rooney in the 1st season and what did it do for your season?

Um yes you have mate

I never, ever sell Rooney, he dies at United for me :p

not what I wanted to hear oO) I have bought some decent young players in Gotze, Schurrle and Bender. Lets hope these can fill the gap in some way.

I've not been United on FM13 yet but I kept him at the club until he retired from COACHING on mine, so its a mistake in my eyes

Well, yes. But I sold Rooney for 30m + Cristiano Ronaldo. To be more precise, I gave both Rooney and 30m for Ronaldo.

Well, yes. But I sold Rooney for 30m + Cristiano Ronaldo. To be more precise, I gave both Rooney and 30m for Ronaldo.

thinking I made the wrong decision, need my young players to perform and everything will be ok! :D

just started an online game with 3 other mates, all top 4 prem clubs. I have decided on being Man Utd and have gone and sold Rooney to Chelsea for 40 million. In his 1st competitive game he scored 4 goals which has now got me thinking I have made the wrong decision. Has anybody else sold Rooney in the 1st season and what did it do for your season?

Unfortunately that is a pretty big mistake...not the end of the world though. Plenty of time to build.