sell one or two fringe players and use the money from the transfers to increase the wage budget - sorted!

My players are all worth 5k or less, and the top players i want to keep.

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Ive just beaten Charlton 3-0 at there place, maybe i did make the right decision..

Your title is a great song btw, and leave for charlton :)

Swansea have now made me odds on favourite to be their next manager, im a fan of swansea in real life so i dont think i can turn it down. Bigger stadium, more funds. Plus ive gone on a bad run lately and my players morale is really low, this has got to be the best option for me.

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

They have given the job to someone else haha

I declared that i was interested aswel so its not going to of done me any favours!

The bigger the stadium the easier it is.

I really feel frustrated when those youngsters i got for free refuse to renew contract because of club reputation.. i bringed them back to football, and now they are betraying me like this :mad:.

It sucks tho, i get a player for free, it plays 2 matches well, some *** from around the world tells him he's amazing etc, player gets unhappy, player wants to leave. oO) At least they are providing me with precious moneh.

So hard to keep good players i have to re-do the team after every season i get promoted.