Should there be a limit of tactics uploaded by 1 person?

• Thread starter victorhugo4222
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

victorhugo4222

I am currently taking a break from FM until the new update is released so i have not been on FMBase much as of late. After logging on today i checked out the tactic section to see if there is any new tactics i would like to try once i am back playing. And to my suprise almost all of the 1st 2 pages are taken up by only 2 people, Lisa and ByH. At 1 point i think ByH had posted around 10 tactics in a row.

So i got thinking should there not maybe be a limit to how many tactics 1 person can upload per day or at least some way of stopping someone just uploading tactic after tactic? I am in no way of suggesting anyone is cheating but when you look at some of the results of some tactics they seem highly unlikely. Like 1 of the tactics wont 38 from 38 in the PL which i have never saw anyone do before on any previous versions of FM even with exploit tactics and set pieces. Surely as a community this would be offputting for anyone visiting the site for the 1st time and would drive traffic to other sites?

As a suggestion the limit could be upped for certain players, like Knap for example, who have earned the right to post multiple tactics. But for most it should be limited in my opinion to stop spamming.

It's hard to say in all honesty, I know what you mean as I want to see those that don't make as many tactics also get the attention they deserve but you can't take away from others to even if they make several tactics. Both Lisa and ByH have made some incredible tactics that have worked for many in FM20 to. ByH and Lisa go back ro update their tactics to so maybe why you saw them in one go. I personally wouldn't want to limit people either. As long as they're producing decent enough thread, if not with words at least with images. For example English is neither ByH's or Lisa's native language both both add screenshots at least of results / league.

Unfortuently to with the way the forums currently work if you have multiple tactics in one thread it can become a bit messy and you have to attach every tactic again for it to be in that "download" button option. I'm sure you've noticed it in the past that I've played around with it a little.

With everything said, thanks to the latest update today they'll be multiple people uploading tactics again as it has been slower the last week or two.

I know there's a lot of plans for FM-Base in the future, not sure what in particular I can say but @Liam maybe able to shed some light.

ridic.PNG

You do have a point...

None of those are really new though, he's updating his previous tactics. There's not really an easy method because even if poster created one single thread to contain them all it becomes a nightmare to update.

victorhugo4222 I looked at you, too, their 7 pieces and not one does not work this stuff. Why do you delete them?

victorhugo4222 I looked at you, too, their 7 pieces and not one does not work this stuff. Why do you delete them?
Firstly, i have uploaded 7 in the space of about 4 months. You uploaded 7 in 1 day yet claim they are the best ever tactics and can win the champions league in the 1st season with Salford!

Secondly, I don't need to lie about my tactics and say i win every single game like you do when you are obviously cheating somehow. Which in my opinion is as bad as what TFF did as you are manipulating the facts.

And lastly alot of pepole have noticed the screenshots you post do not add up. The squads are from last year or notice some other anomaly. I am for giving everyone a chance so i tried some of your ''best ever tactics'' and they are pretty average. Your 4132 tactic i got absolutely murdered as its way too attacking yet your winning every match. You are a Knap or TFF wannabe but your tactics will never be as good as any of theirs.

maybe not knap and not tff but I don’t even try to do defensive tactics. I, like everyone, probably used their tactics, but they bothered me all the time 443 352 I wanted something new. And yes take it off no one will stand up in the near future

That's not what this is about though. End of the day tactics can always work for some and not for others.

As it stands at the moment there won't be a limitation set on the number of tactics one can upload as it wouldn't be fair to anyone.

and right now I put two tactics for tests with in the Premier League I don’t intervene at all just watching maybe you are doing something wrong for that and it doesn’t come out, but such words that I didn’t see it;

Lol and how is that a problem?!
If you look at nubbe's screenshot above there is 17 tactics shown and 14 is from the 1 person. It makes it alot harder to find other peoples tactics therefore others will stop posting. Plus posting 14 tactics in 1 day would seem to me that they havent been fully tested. It is only my opinion but as usual here it is 1 rule for some people and 1 rule for others. If TFF was banned then surely Lisa should be for all the fake tactics

That's not what this is about though. End of the day tactics can always work for some and not for others.

As it stands at the moment there won't be a limitation set on the number of tactics one can upload as it wouldn't be fair to anyone.
SInce the other thread was closed the tactic where lisa boasted of winning 38 outta 38 was the tikatakav2 which i see has now been completely removed. Says it all really

If you look at nubbe's screenshot above there is 17 tactics shown and 14 is from the 1 person. It makes it alot harder to find other peoples tactics therefore others will stop posting. Plus posting 14 tactics in 1 day would seem to me that they havent been fully tested. It is only my opinion but as usual here it is 1 rule for some people and 1 rule for others. If TFF was banned then surely Lisa should be for all the fake tactics

It's very different. There's no real proof that Lisa is or not cheating. With TFF we had solid proof in what was happening and the amount of accounts that were being used. With 14 tactics being updated it could be anything, he could have found a much more stable set piece or setting that he's changed across them all?

SInce the other thread was closed the tactic where lisa boasted of winning 38 outta 38 was the tikatakav2 which i see has now been completely removed. Says it all really

If it's been removed that sucks as by the looks of it, it's been permently deleted. I don't want a witch hunt. Honestly just ignore their threads but if they do screw up and fumble they'll be further caught out.

Dude you have issues. You wonder what's a bannable offense is? Harrasment is and that's what you're doing

The original Tikitaka from Lisa was brilliant but all these new tactics just have unrealistic results. She also deletes some as well when they show stupidly ridiculous results.

I don't mind the flurry of tactics from a single person, nor a creator updating his work. What I have found annoying is removing the resource, causing an automating post that sends the tactic to the top of the page and subsequently re-uploading the post a day or a few days later, keeping the tactic on the first page(s) of the forum. There's a bit of a pattern there, quite probably nothing malicious but it can be annoying to log on and see a shitload of tactics from the same creator, mostly threads that were locked a few days prior.

I would also like to state that this is in no way a personal attack towards anyone, nor intended to get anyone banned. The first step towards changing a situation is mentioning something that bothers you and hey ho, that's all I tried to do. Disagreeing with my observations and opinion is fine as well, as it's just an opinion, the way I see and experience what happens.

I don't mind the flurry of tactics from a single person, nor a creator updating his work. What I have found annoying is removing the resource, causing an automating post that sends the tactic to the top of the page and subsequently re-uploading the post a day or a few days later, keeping the tactic on the first page(s) of the forum. There's a bit of a pattern there, quite probably nothing malicious but it can be annoying to log on and see a shitload of tactics from the same creator, mostly threads that were locked a few days prior.

I would also like to state that this is in no way a personal attack towards anyone, nor intended to get anyone banned. The first step towards changing a situation is mentioning something that bothers you and hey ho, that's all I tried to do. Disagreeing with my observations and opinion is fine as well, as it's just an opinion, the way I see and experience what happens.
Yeah the removing of resources is annoying. I restored a couple (ones that had comments/feedback) and also removed some fully (those that had no replies). As it does and did concern me.

Status
Not open for further replies.