Should there be a limit of tactics uploaded by 1 person?

• Thread starter victorhugo4222
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
think logically why should I if I have something to think about! I removed the diamonds, it worked worse than the new version

Nom de Guerre I answer your question. I wanted to delete them forever

think logically why do I need this if I have something to think about! I removed the diamonds, it worked worse than the new version

and I wanted to remove them forever

and it’s for the reason that there is one real football, as one put it, and here there is more trash than in the trash can

To be honest it's annoying when I open the tactic sharing page and the whole page is showing tactics from the same author. Suggest to make it so that only allow a user to post or edit two tactics per day.

To be honest it's annoying when I open the tactic sharing page and the whole page is showing tactics from the same author. Suggest to make it so that only allow a user to post or edit two tactics per day.
The fact there is so many tactics to me is only a good thing though I don't believe limiting it to one/two threads/edit per day. We want to encourage those to share their tactics and while I do understand why people could be put off posting as others will overtake them in the list people will post and reply to them. There will also be testing to be done again which doesn't matter on list position.

and how will this help if yes most of the so-called masters ask each other about anything and what we see there again)))

and how will this help if yes most of the so-called masters ask each other about anything and what we see there again)))
No idea what you mean? Feel free to message me in Discord.
Danwolf#4042

But look carefully who constantly wants to be on the first roles alone and also people ask one **** but pretended to be very important, for example, what size shoes are targeted))

I'll be honest the whole tactic page was dominated by Lisa the other day. And I had just released a tactic and everyone else's tactic was off the board. It was the equivalent of spam. If I was a person who came to the site I would be thinking "wtf is going on here and go to another site" I don't think your english helps. Which is obviously not your fault. The threads themselves are often really hard to follow and you speak nonsense as obviously using a translator, apart from the comments about Benny Hill ;).

What I would say is, Concentrate on 3 tactics. You won't know if they work or not as you cant concentrate on them. Then just update those tactics. The scatter gun approach and speed you can test them is because you use a cheat engine to make it run faster.
The whole point of releasing tactics is to help people... not be the best creator. By releasing so many you are not helping yourself as you are going back and deleting them as you have decided they are ****. When "these" accounts are commenting saying omg best tactic ever" well they can't be they been deleted!

You are also working against the other people releasing tactics as the constant spamming is drawing attention from others. And is not good for fmbase either. Personally for me it won't effect my threads as people like my tactics, But for guys who may have released a tactic for the first time and its been amazing an could be gamebreaking for example. Nobody will every read there thread as it will get lost because you have 14 threads all over the board. So nobody will ever look at there threads. That is not fair for them. Hopefully the test teams can pick them up, but again another set of people you are not helping ... the test team!

Choose your best 3 formations. If that be a 4231/433/442 variation and have them as your threads. And all the ones you have deleted should be removed from the board by a moderator.

The thing is I don't even now if your tactics are good or not as you have so many that you claim are unbelievable but in the same breath have deleted, but if you choose your best 3 you will get a lot more love!

I'll be honest the whole tactic page was dominated by Lisa the other day. And I had just released a tactic and everyone else's tactic was off the board. It was the equivalent of spam. If I was a person who came to the site I would be thinking "wtf is going on here and go to another site" I don't think your english helps. Which is obviously not your fault. The threads themselves are often really hard to follow and you speak nonsense as obviously using a translator, apart from the comments about Benny Hill ;).

What I would say is, Concentrate on 3 tactics. You won't know if they work or not as you cant concentrate on them. Then just update those tactics. The scatter gun approach and speed you can test them is because you use a cheat engine to make it run faster.
The whole point of releasing tactics is to help people... not be the best creator. By releasing so many you are not helping yourself as you are going back and deleting them as you have decided they are ****. When "these" accounts are commenting saying omg best tactic ever" well they can't be they been deleted!

You are also working against the other people releasing tactics as the constant spamming is drawing attention from others. And is not good for fmbase either. Personally for me it won't effect my threads as people like my tactics, But for guys who may have released a tactic for the first time and its been amazing an could be gamebreaking for example. Nobody will every read there thread as it will get lost because you have 14 threads all over the board. So nobody will ever look at there threads. That is not fair for them. Hopefully the test teams can pick them up, but again another set of people you are not helping ... the test team!

Choose your best 3 formations. If that be a 4231/433/442 variation and have them as your threads. And all the ones you have deleted should be removed from the board by a moderator.

The thing is I don't even now if your tactics are good or not as you have so many that you claim are unbelievable but in the same breath have deleted, but if you choose your best 3 you will get a lot more love!

This is a very fair and well wrote comment. Test team will pick them up anyway as they get alert for every tactic posted. Pretty sure I've removed the ones that have been deleted to,let me know if I've missed any.

Like I can't punish anyone for posting several tactics either.

In my ideal fm world we'd have better search functionality so you could search by author, formation, mentality and style. Which would somewhat overrule who ever posted last.

I deleted them but didn’t restore, I didn’t even know that it is possible to restore them back so this spam question is not based on the address.and who are you to teach someone else and I think that my remote resources are better than yours

I can tell you that when another user updates his/her tactics the whole page gets spammed 'cause the updates is posted every 2-3 min. for maybe half an hour. Well if people want to release and update 15 tactics, it's fine with me but why not make a big thread with all the tactics and updates and then keep the needed info and such updated too, a bit like TFF, Jesaustralia and others have done in the past.

I can tell you that when another user updates his/her tactics the whole page gets spammed 'cause the updates is posted every 2-3 min. for maybe half an hour. Well if people want to release and update 15 tactics, it's fine with me but why not make a big thread with all the tactics and updates and then keep the needed info and such updated too, a bit like TFF, Jesaustralia and others have done in the past.
Not so easy to do. We've played around with it a few times but if you try to update a thread with multiple tactics it becomes very messy and hard to maintain. Let alone when it comes to testing as it's harder to spread the load since they're in one thread.

At the moment nothing is going to change but is something we'll keep an eye on. Limiting what people can post isn't going to be a solution, but open to others. I personally think having a better method to sort and search by would be best other than the classic newest on top.

Things will be easier to once tactic testing starts again to. As you'll find those that score highly get more replies generally, but I'd still want those that don't score us high to get attention to which would be another problem that arises.

I deleted them but didn’t restore, I didn’t even know that it is possible to restore them back so this spam question is not based on the address.and who are you to teach someone else and I think that my remote resources are better than yours

I've been posting updates and tactics for 10 plus years. So was offering you some free advice and was pretty fair on what I said. Your obviously too thick to understand that. And come back with "my resource is better than yours" I'm obviously talking to a child. Who doesn't comprehend its about helping the community not being the best tactic creator in the universe. I got better things to do. Nevermind, i'll just leave you too it. Good luck :)

This is exactly my point only it has been explained way better by Pav. So thank you Pav!

Also when the test league is up and running again how is anyone to ever get a tactic tested when its completely backlogged with 326 tactics that Lisa has posted as 'theeee best ever' in the last 16 hours? That is why i think it should be looked at as to how many can be posted per day. If not then what will be the point in the average person, who does not have there own test league, to post tactics to be tested as by the time they are tested fm23 will be released? :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.