Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
I bought him from Dinamo for 10.25m sterlin.I expect much thing from him in future.
View attachment 910259
I bought him from Luzern for 5m sterlin.He is only 19. He has a potential to be a world class central midfielder in future.

View attachment 910261

I bought him from Blackburn for just 2.9m sterlin.He is one of the my best player already now.
View attachment 910263

My young central defender.I pick him up often starting line-up because he is very good player currently.
View attachment 910265

I bought from Vasco for 4.5m sterlin two years ago.I've been loaning him for 2 years.Hope it's work on him.
View attachment 910266

I didn't expect that he is how much good player when I bought him.But He surprised me.
View attachment 910268

This is other one of my young hot prospect player for the future.Hope he success that he is expected from him.

View attachment 910271

This guy is bought for rotation.Even so I expected much things.
View attachment 910273

And here it is the best my young player.I expected so so much things in the future.And I'm sure that he won't bely me.
View attachment 910276

My central defend is deposit him in the future.
View attachment 910277

And the other talent player of my squad.I expected so much things too.
View attachment 910280

And I'd like to one thing you guys.How should I train these players for reach their potential? I'm glad if you help this issue and leave a comment.

The best way for players to reach their potential i finf quicker e.g full potential by 21. Is simply play them as much as possible doesnt matter what age just play them. Loaning never seems to work for me even at a club with excellent facilities.

A few of my finest. Some young for the future, some Atalanta legends already...

Whats the most obscure country any of you have ever had a class regen from?

Your skin is amazing, how do you get that much detail whilst on a the players window?

Update on the greatest FM centrehalf alvaro ramirez lol. These are the best players at my former team plymouth got bored of winning everything so left and decided to become a journey man.

Back