Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
Alright - so the guy I showed on the last page, I have a regen who is a wingback but will become a CDM because of his stats, I listed him up for loan and got around 30 offers. Which would be the best?

Reject all the ones where he would be cover for first team, just keeping any where he'd be first team regular. Then check each of the remaining teams to ensure he would be their best CDM, so would be getting played as much as they say. Finally, of the remaining teams, check their training facilities and the quality of the league they would be playing in. Maybe consider Notts Forest so he could learn English while he plays.

I personally would keep him at the club and work on his marking heavily though before loaning him out when he has got it up to 13/14.

Holidaying to 2050 cause I want to bring a team up from the bottom without knowing any of the players to make it a little more challenging. Stopped just to see how things where panning out over the leagues and to look at some the the players the best clubs had, and Man Utd had this 200 PA defensive mid guy is insane.
View attachment 245839

Alright - so the guy I showed on the last page, I have a regen who is a wingback but will become a CDM because of his stats, I listed him up for loan and got around 30 offers. Which would be the best?

View attachment 902445View attachment 902448

Mate I would stall your player with any of the teams that want him as a first team regular. That'll ensure he's going to get the most game time to aid his development.

Few of my best regens from my Dortmund save.

Club legend:
View attachment 245108

This guy broke Gerd "Der Bomber" Müller's record few seasons back. Also a club legend. Got injured pretty bad so he stats dropped a fair bit but still decent nonetheless:
View attachment 245107View attachment 245106View attachment 245105

Current #1 striker:
View attachment 245104

AML:
View attachment 245103

Use this lad as a roaming playmaker on centre mid:
View attachment 245102

Best buy ever, this one. Had almost given up hope on him but decided to go for it anyway when his club wanted a small fee. He developed immensely:
View attachment 245101View attachment 245100

LB:
View attachment 245099

LB too by nature, but use him as RB:
View attachment 245098

CB:
View attachment 245096

Very excited about this one. Tried to sign him in the last year of his contract, but Auxerre wanted mad transfer fee. Unsettled him for 6 months, offered him a contract on a free in january and his club accepted 1.5 mil for immediate transfer:
View attachment 245110

Did you edit a "mostacchi" for him. Or did he come fully grown with a "Mostacchi", if its the latter than thats the funniest thing SI have done for a while.
I swear I didn't edit anything hahah. I wonder if SI made it so that a player with that name, automatically has an awesome mustache!

Last edited:
Just signed this lad. Opinions on how to train?

http://i.gyazo.com/9c821348afbba2a43100e67762cd97d5.png

Also this guy, what way should he be trained?

http://i.gyazo.com/b7933bf6d067d9eef245f4e74d9dee90.png

the first regen is near perfect as a centrehalf. great basic stats for a cb e.g marking, concentration, positioning and tackling. he doesnt even have to be tutored as he has high determination as it is, only tutor him if you have a centrehalf with higher determination then 17. Maybe focus on his quickness every now and then, ad just keep him on centre defend all duties.

the second regen looks like a cross between a deeplyingforward/box to box/advanced forward. id say it depends what you want him to be. if a striker just work on his quickness, finishing, composure, technique and tutor him with a striker with no less than 17 determination.

Back