Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
SoooO MAT8 were did you sign him 4Frm :D ????.

Can REGENS arrive in Du................GAME at the right old age of 21? oO) Wat the "F**k" lyiike did'nt know dat Meszzzzzzzz so STUPID IF THEY DO lolz hahahaha

carly21 said:

Can REGENS arrive in Du................GAME at the right old age of 21? oO) Wat the "F**k" lyiike did'nt know dat Meszzzzzzzz so STUPID IF THEY DO lolz hahahaha

What the ****? In english please. It's the general language of the forum.

Yes there is actually no such thing as a regen anymore. They are called newgens.

sean are you being serious?:S

Yup regens died out a while ago. But it's just the word I think we're all used to saying.

Regens were back when a player retired they would be re-generated whereas now when a player retires nothing happens to that player but newly generated players are created all the time.

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Don't worry. I speak fluent bad online grammar.

So, mate, Where abouts did you sign him from?

Can newgens arrive in the game at the age 21? I didn't know that, its stupid if they do.. Har, har, har. I'm amazing at english

Well done there my awful grammer text language to English translator!

first one is a kid from arsenals youth system, ive have him from my championship days, and he's prgressed into one of the most clinical strikers on the game, its been tough keeping hold of him, with the obvious big teams sniffing about. but his stats speak for themselves.

The second one is Juri Carillo, who has just broken into the Italian national team, he is similar to Pato in the way he plays, again i've had to offer a large contract just to keep him here.

Darren MacRae
picture.php

Dmitry Medvedev
picture.php

Barbosa
picture.php

Andrea Sportelli
picture.php

Chris Williams
picture.php

Enes Kaya
picture.php

34558191.jpg

Couple of better ones came in around 2020, but this was before I really followed this board.

Just snapped up this guy in my second season as Tottenham manager. Came from Middlesbrough for £4M plus Andros Townsend. Looks like he has potential

Back