Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Been keeping tabs on this beast since day one, already starting to look world class :)

negreiros.png

his middle name is poacher, 2 hat tricks in his first 5 games

Check out this one hes going to be a brick wall by the time hes 18

Possibley the best regen... ever?

He's valued at 2.6million and he's only 16 years of age. :O

Got him in da prem he scored 13 in 12 but then my game broke!! Top in Prem with leeds in 3seasons

Haha the best regen ever.

He sucks.

Nice to see you have a mature view of my point. To expand on it, he's only 16. Look at his stats, and look how much he's valued at. He's only 16!! I snapped him up on a free.

he's only valued that much, because straight after creation you can get any of them for free, but you need to pay the other team compensation - the transfer goes down as costing that much. when i signed a 16 year old from stoke straight after he was created, it told me i had to pay £2m in compensation, and that became his value. basically - he'll flop.

i think the best regen ever should stick to management - shame hull just sacked him.

Last edited:
Nice to see you have a mature view of my point. To expand on it, he's only 16. Look at his stats, and look how much he's valued at. He's only 16!! I snapped him up on a free.

I am not being funny.. but there are often players at the age of 15-16 that are worth 4-5million in games before they have signed for anyone but their parent club.

I wouldn't say hes the best regen ever, far from it, but a nice find none the less.

Some of these regens are unbelievable, a lot of 18+ stats while being just 17 years old. How do you find these regens?

I tried some guides, but i could never see one as good as posted here.

get your scouts to search round the world for players under 18 or just go to player search and filter players under the age of 18 thats what most people do mate

Just Found this guy what do you guys think? ive never really found any good regens :( How much do you rate this dude and do you reckon he will become a good player

Found this guy, cost a fair bit buts hes as good as any other keeper ive seen

This guy is already my LB and England's LB. Prob the best LB in the game at 20.

Back