Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
One of my scouts has just come back from holland and found this player , i've just waiting for him to accept a contract

Picked this guy up as soon as he appeared. Not the best stats at the minute, but for a 14 year old, he looks like he's going to turn out pretty well!

A bit suss there, how do you get a 14 year old Brazilian to join an English club?

Unless it came through youth academy that is.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not sure if I should :

1. Keep them in the U-18
  2. Promote them to Reserves
  3. Send on loan

Picked this guy up as soon as he appeared. Not the best stats at the minute, but for a 14 year old, he looks like he's going to turn out pretty well!

Nice lenght for a defender, good starting stats.

One of my scouts has just come back from holland and found this player , i've just waiting for him to accept a contract

The year 2039.... recarnate of marco van basten :)

Last edited:

Insane stats, just put him on an intense aerobic, physical schedule and he will be a world class striker!

A bit suss there, how do you get a 14 year old Brazilian to join an English club?

i usually make brazil part of the EU on the editor, to get around the signing under 18 rule - maybe he did that :)

doesn't make the player less genuine cos let be honest, you wouldn't fmrte a player with those physical stats:S

Im using the 'Every country is in the EU' editor data thing which lets me, mainly because it gets so annoying having to wait 4 years for a player to come to Liverpool! xD :D

Last edited:
here is my favourite regen, his name is paulo catalano and probably the best regen ive ever had.

Unfortunately i havent been on here much, and didnt notice this thread till now.

Catalano is now 35 so his physical stats have decreased badly, and i dont play him too much now but he is still brilliant.

what do you think guys?

catalano.jpg

here is my favourite regen, his name is paulo catalano and probably the best regen ive ever had.

Unfortunately i havent been on here much, and didnt notice this thread till now.

Catalano is now 35 so his physical stats have decreased badly, and i dont play him too much now but he is still brilliant.

what do you think guys?

catalano.jpg

The guy looks like a beast! Would loved to have seen him at about 25! *Drools* What team did he start at? Mind showing a history?

attachment.php

Will this guy be any good ??

Send on loan or promote to reserves ?

The guy looks like a beast! Would loved to have seen him at about 25! *Drools* What team did he start at? Mind showing a history?

yeah hes been brilliant just a shame hes close to retiring :(

he started at ac milan, my scouts spotted him and had a heart attack!

had to pay alot of money for him, but at the end of the day he was worth it.

catalanohistory.jpg

Last edited:
yeah hes been brilliant just a shame hes close to retiring :(

he started at ac milan, my scouts spotted him and had a heart attack!

had to pay alot of money for him, but at the end of the day he was worth it.

catalanohistory.jpg

That IS a lot of money! But he definately looks worth it! Looks like a Gerrard-type player ;)

211uweq.png

This guy just joined to my u19 squad, and assistant manager said that he is generational talent. What do you think?

That IS a lot of money! But he definately looks worth it! Looks like a Gerrard-type player ;)

yeah but for someone described as a world class/legendary midfielder it was well worth it, had a decent 15 seasons from him so really cant complain lol :)

I would say hes more in a mould of Zidane than Gerrard, the regen never really had explosive pace but his ability on the ball is second to none!

ive got loads of other great regens in my team but hes my favourite ;)

Couple Of Strikers

These two regens are total legends. First one is Marcelo. I had him with Newcastle and Roma from the age of 19 to about 30. He single handedly dragged my admittedly poor Newcastle side into the Champions League. Here's his profile and stats (take into account his age):

View attachment 79119

View attachment 79120

The next regen is John Willis. Once again had him with Newcastle and Roma. He's slightly older than Marcelo but for Roma in particular he was OUTSTANDING. He, during his first season with Roma, was easily the best player I've ever had on a football management game since the invincible Thierry Henry in 03/04. He scored a Geoff Hurst like World Cup Final Hat-trick against Germany in 2026 too (under my management) Here's his profile, stats and bio:

View attachment 79125

View attachment 79126

View attachment 79127

ok 1 more, this is probably the best bargain ive ever had, and probably the bargain of the century!

i got him from an northern irish team for 650k, now he wasnt rated hugely at the time, but after learning from catalano it saw his attributes sky rocket and hes turned into the best free scoring midfielder since gerrard/lampard!

elliotstats.jpg

davyelliot.jpg

Lauri Dalla Valle, Start Off With Him In A Lower League he Is A Pro In About 3/4 Years (:

Lauri Dalla Valle, Start Off With Him In A Lower League he Is A Pro In About 3/4 Years (:
Dalla Valle is a real player :P This thread is to show off all the players that the computer randomly generates throughout the seasons. :)

Back