Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Heres my latest regen, isnt signing until July 2011 but he likes like a good prospect for a 16 year old!

Sorry but he definitely looks edited :(

Here are a few of mine... not that great as I don't know how to find them so young please help. I'm probably being a wally. :)

Adil El Mrini

Nice regens there mate - in response to your earlier question about how to find them, i find it entirely depends on what kind of football you play, as well as having good scouts, and trusting them - a lot of the time personally i have scouts who say someone will be a fairly good signing and i look at their form and they're playing immense, so i watch them and monitor them and then make an offer if necessary. You can set your scouts to scout through U18 competitions, or filter players through that are 15-18 say. Also, i like to look through for example, Spain/Barca U20 for CMs because i'm arsenal :P and then France for keepers and full backs and south america for wingers because they're always so fast.
You could also make a reminder note on your FM for dates of regens, here's the list, made by Lee, on FM-Base:
LINK

Some fantastic regens there guys. I'm looking forward to reaching Regen days in my Bromley game.

Here's 3 more from my tottenham side, herny suarez cost me £38m from roma , the other two i got when they were 16

I thought it will be a good idea to start posting pics of our regen players. I mean, the best ones or some potential..

I got this one, jalal el kadouri, he`s playing substitute for Dzeko, buyed him from Dnipro for about 5 mil euros (my currency is km so i must change into € )

what do you think of him ?

also, post yours..

23mjde.jpg

Now when we have a lot of regens here I think it would be were fun if you or someone else would like to do a list of the best regens posted like the top ten or something.

Buy the Japanese one. It increases your income through merchandise sales plus he a good player too

yeah i like him more then Il-Ho Lee because he's younger.. don't think i'll be able to get da silva because i'm man utd and he plays for city :'(

Last edited:
here's mine.....
currently learning from Torres....
got him from Madrid for 10million...

he looks quality mate, just better hope he don't learn how to be injured half the season like torres ;)

what skin is that?

he looks quality mate, just better hope he don't learn how to be injured half the season like torres ;)

what skin is that?

currently he is better than torres i might say....

im using steklo x......forgot whos the one created it....

Back