Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
best regen I've ever seen

This is the best regen I have seen in fm10. I'm on season 2021 and the guy came through arsenal's academy when he was 16 and is now 23.
I remember when I saw him when he was 17, the guy had 18 in finishing, 18 in heading, 17 in dribbling, 15 in tackling and 17 in positioning as well as 16 in free kicks and 17 in corners. He was an absolute beast then already but I couldn't afford him :(
Apparently his maximum rating is 197 according to some scout software whereas he is at 195 at the moment.

I don't think I have ever seen a player with this many 20's and 19's in any fm game before. Too bad has only 12 in acceleration and 14 in speed.

PS! No, I didn't create this player by cheating. If I had, I woulda made him much, much faster and certainly would have made him a player of my own team lol.

if he was little faster he would be a nice the inside forward...

Last edited:
3 deamon strikers :P
solid defensive midfielder
great right back
amazing 17 year old keeper
& a 18 year old centre mid

the dutch has 200 PA!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i can't sing him
and the spanish kid should be the new fabregas

i believe you
i got a player who i hope will be as good as that guy

These two (Traore and Zeller) are basically the cheapest strikeforce since 1960.

And this guy is probably going to be the best player ever. I gave him his debut in the Premiership when he was 15. And 193 days.

Just signed this guy, he'll be joining me in the summer :)

Just got this guy through my youth academy, mad stats for 15 years old. Natural RB/WBR but with very strong left foot and fairly strong right foot so I'm going to train him to cut inside as an attacking FB. Should turn into a **** of a player.

edit - and 20 for long throws already... long flat bullet throws anyone?

Last edited:
Just got this guy through my youth academy, mad stats for 15 years old. Natural RB/WBR but with very strong left foot and fairly strong right foot so I'm going to train him to cut inside as an attacking FB. Should turn into a **** of a player.

edit - and 20 for long throws already... long flat bullet throws anyone?

Now that is star material. I could never get these kinds from my youth academies tho.

I found this Regen valued at 9Mil Pounds, he is a wonderkid and fiorentina wants 35Mil Pounds for him...nothing less!!!

I want him...Vidic is 30 and Ferdinand is past his best in my 4th season!!! I'm gonna unsettle him or something to get my point across (evil laugh)!!!

As an attempt i gave them (Fiorentina) what they wanted for him and in contract negotiations he wanted 170 000 per week & wanted a key role in my Man Utd Team...

I have the cash but will wait a year or two. Maybe get him on the free before he signs his next contract!!!

thats a very nice defender you need to get there bud, these are my two little ones at the back for me (well rotating in and out, still only in 2014 :D) as well as my little striker i found at my Feeder Club in the US :D
(i just noticed my 19yr old Spanish rigth back David (regen) is on a 69k a week package! i tried offering him a new one to try and bring it down, he wants 34k appearence fee!!! ahhaah

View attachment 99760View attachment 99761View attachment 99762

I found this Regen valued at 9Mil Pounds, he is a wonderkid and fiorentina wants 35Mil Pounds for him...nothing less!!!

I want him...Vidic is 30 and Ferdinand is past his best in my 4th season!!! I'm gonna unsettle him or something to get my point across (evil laugh)!!!

As an attempt i gave them (Fiorentina) what they wanted for him and in contract negotiations he wanted 170 000 per week & wanted a key role in my Man Utd Team...

I have the cash but will wait a year or two. Maybe get him on the free before he signs his next contract!!!

check his avg rating!!! i would give this guy what he wants, esp as ferdinand must be around 35?

Back