Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
I found some good regens in my man city save. Gabriel couldnt get a work permit and went to real madrid :( and i sold john faber to madrid for 37m after 4 seasons when i brought him at the age of 17 for 4.75m. what a profit! and can anyone offer any suggestions at hot to max out Al Dossari's full potential which is 194 but it says hes close to it and hes only on about 160 something.

5 million is a bit much if you ask me. I think your Celtic can produce a striker of equivalent quality from the academy.
My academy has been really poor in terms of strikers and AMC. Hearts actually wanted 7.5 but I negotiated them down to 5. Threw the guy in for a debut and he scored 2 in a cup game. He is also capped for Scotland at just 17, so he's off on loan now til the end of the season.

My academy has been really poor in terms of strikers and AMC. Hearts actually wanted 7.5 but I negotiated them down to 5. Threw the guy in for a debut and he scored 2 in a cup game. He is also capped for Scotland at just 17, so he's off on loan now til the end of the season.

One way to sidestep this is to know when you intake date is, and then save the day b4.

Mezut Ozil is turkish. Khedira is part Tunisian. Gomez is part Spanish and Kuyrani is part Hungarian thats why they don't sound German.

Yeah I know. Was just adding to the point of the prior poster. Also Miroslav Klose amongst others is Polish

here r some Croatian regens

Juric is should be the next Srna
Tasic and Bozic have PA over 185

36DejanJuric.png

33LukaPopovic.png

32TomislavBozic.png

4MihaelSusic.png

MihaelTasic-2.png

Back