Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
I think if you are a club like Liverpool you should have much better strikers, especially for 12,75 million!

Not really as I only tend to play one striker and try to rotate all three of them as much as possible as they have all proved to score big goals or have a big season so I only really signed him as a second striker, yeah I know 12.75 is a bit steep but he's a long term signing in my opinion and I can see him getting a lot better so I think he'll deffo worth the transfer fee.

Also I don't think I need big name strikers when I've got plenty of attacking midfielders who are very capable of scoring plenty of goals (I have the likes of Gerrard, Ozil, Gourcuff, Balotelli) for example in my previous season Gerrard and Ozil scored around 30 goals between them, so I don't feel the need to have more than one high profile striker who I have in Torres.

I paid 17m£ for Jorge Paz hope he turns out great.

Georgiev looks great and the other fullbacks are promising.

how do u post a screenie? i got this amazing regen who plays everywhere down the right

heres a few of mine. Leozinho who i think is probably my best regen ever has only just completed his second full season and i only signed him for 3.1m! look how much hes worth now!!!

I was following this guy for a season when he started at Derby, and bidded for him at the end of the season, offering my max wages, but he moved to Tranmere, who had been taken over by a billionaire, and were in the Prem.

By the end of the season, they got relegated, he put in a transfer request, I offered 0m, was willing to go up to 4m, but normally always offer 0m on transferlisted player, anyway, they accepted, I went on to see that they had again been sold, and were in administration, so were selling all their players off on the cheap anyway.

Here is his SS, as you can see, hes pretty handy for his age.

7johnscalzi.png

I got this guy for £4mill from West Brom, he is incredible, i start him over Van Persie

Just trying to do a deal with Arsenal for this lad , they want over £40m for him

one of the best strikers on my dinamo game
i sold gilbert to man utd after 5 seasons

I have a pest regen in the a world in Fm 2009..The name was Razvan Ochirosi from Romania...:D

Lmao Stu XD all my regens have that "skin", not 100% sure why though o_o

Back