Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Signed This striker for 13.5 million just before the transfer window closed

and he's been Quality...especially in the champions league !
2 Hat Tricks and a assisit in 2 games also got MoM for both those games :) :D

OK get ready for this guy (1st pic). He's better than FAB

Then there are a few others

How do you get those mental stats at that early age???!!!:O

I started giving him like 15 to 20 games in the first team when he was 16, that may have something to do with it.

Plus he has been tutored by Fabregas and Toni Kroos.

The sad part is he still cant get in my first team because no one will buy Cesc and i dont want to put him( Cesc) on the bench.
Ramsey has become better than Cesc in my save.

And here are a few more

Last edited:
I started giving him like 15 to 20 games in the first team when he was 16, that may have something to do with it.

Plus he has been tutored by Fabregas and Toni Kroos.

The sad part is he still cant get in my first team because no one will buy Cesc and i dont want to put him( Cesc) on the bench.
Ramsey has become better than Cesc in my save.

Can you tell me how much time did you give him per game when you let him play in the first team? Don't you risk losing the game?

Can you tell me how much time did you give him per game when you let him play in the first team? Don't you risk losing the game?

I only start him for League cup, FA cup and Champ League ties against weak teams.
Rarely in the league + I sent him on loan for 3 years.

Here are a few of my current regens in my Southampton game. Riahi is currently the only regen I have that is near his max PA. The rest still have a little way to go.

mohamedriahi2.png

daniel2.png

drazenzdravkovic2.png
richardmcbride2.png

So what do you guys think?

these are mine, not so young but still quality players, signed one of them but the other failed his medical:'(

Signed this lad from arsenal for £40m , already got 3 caps for england , going to be one of the best centrehalves ever

First 3 better ones i got. They all doing pretty good so far. Keeper is first choice.

cheers mate. hoping i've found mysef a good efficient german striker !

Babangida

sabykole.png
sabykole.png

Monster :O(6) Overall 19-15 goal's!

Last edited:
http://img517.imageshack.us/i/ahmetsakarya.jpg/

This is my second first regen mifdielder buy . Got him from real madrid to a recently price , 14m £ or so . Im not yousing him in hes perfect role but he still puts up an performing now and then .

http://img842.imageshack.us/i/huertas.jpg/

This guy i gut last season for 1,2m £ labelled as the next guardiola . He was the u18 captain of the team and got crazy stats. But im affraid he breaks down alot ... and i maybe juse him to soon

Back