Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
16 years old and his 6'5"???....

And yet he only has a jumping of only 14? Does that mean he cant even get his body off the ground?

Would FM simulate growth as well? It would be pretty cool to see that kid continue to grow to be an absolute bean stork of a man ( first 7'0+ pro?).
check my previous post in this thread and look at the player....****

check my previous post in this thread and look at the player....****

**** indeed.. By the way, did you see any increase in height?

I don't know why but i always start scouting around the place in my games for extremely tall regens... Also nice green - orange faced man.. Haha!

View attachment 117926

I don't think I have to say much, those stats speek for themselves and he's still only 16.
Shame I have to wait a while to get him tho :(

View attachment 117926

I don't think I have to say much, those stats speek for themselves and he's still only 16.
Shame I have to wait a while to get him tho :(

How'd you get a Spanish regen from a Spanish club as a Croatian club? I struggle to acquire Spanish regens with a Bundesliga team, mind you a financially strong one (my Dusseldorf).

How'd you get a Spanish regen from a Spanish club as a Croatian club? I struggle to acquire Spanish regens with a Bundesliga team, mind you a financially strong one (my Dusseldorf).

Well last year I got to the 1st knock out round of the Champions League where I was knocked out by Man. Utd. so I had a bit of money in the summer and the league rep. went up a bit. But I still had to pay £3.1m for him and he will be on £10,000 a week when he moves here so it might be a bit of a gamble, we'll have to wait and see.
Also his current club Real Sociedad are in the LIGA adelante.

**** indeed.. By the way, did you see any increase in height?

I don't know why but i always start scouting around the place in my games for extremely tall regens... Also nice green - orange faced man.. Haha!
i didn't check him out yet i didn't open FM this week due to exams but **** again and yeah haha green faced man it just happens on FM sometimes then it goes back to his original facce LoL

Got Alioune Traore for only 12k and Juan Jose Coch for only 120k
Troare, Ahmed, Rico are allready playing regualy for my first team...

I changed the Valuta Course and language - is there a std. Valuta thats prober to use on this fora?

Last edited:
Back