Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Whole of Europe after my regen:O
I just noticed he's smiling now as opposed to the first pic. Hmm..oO)

Last edited:
Monstrous stats, if I may say so.

Signed him for a princely 31 million from Boca.

Monstrous stats, if I may say so.

Signed him for a princely 31 million from Boca.
really, worth 31 million, you got to show me more than that man in which like his history. his price is outrageous for a good Regen. for me, he may only worth max 14-15 million.

really, worth 31 million, you got to show me more than that man in which like his history. his price is outrageous for a good Regen. for me, he may only worth max 14-15 million.

Well, he top scored for Boca in his first season with some 30 goals in his first two seasons, and he is going to be better than Pato according to all my scouts and my assistant Mauro Tasotti.

31 mill is of course a bit high, but not outrageous when you consider his potential. And his scoring record over the past two seasons is here:

He isthe best regen in my game. He was the best U17 player in Germany in his first season. He generally plays in Freiburg's first team and also reserves. I think he is marvellous. He will be mine as I can buy him.

6 months later, my regens are really becoming better.

silva is now 18 years old now with 9 interlands for portugal thats amazing, hes is really good.

Barca wants to sign sobze already now hes 16 years old, also my assistant says he has more talent than Srna.

my new regen is gerasimov 18yrs old also international for russia 3 times and scored 2.
its dutch so ill translate,
first touch 16
finishing 16
dribling 16
flair 18
pace 16

Last edited:
dont have a screenshot but in my real madrid save in my second season i got a regen touted as "potentially one of the best players of his generation" by my coaches. Three quarters of the way through the second season and he's keeping xabi alonso out of the team playing absolutely amazing. Not bad for a 16 year old.

This thread is pretty pointless, imo. people just use the editor to make their regens ridiculously good. obviously there are some people on here who actually do have good regens, and havent used the editor. but the majority of people just cheat. So i dont know why this thread exists.

This thread is pretty pointless, imo. people just use the editor to make their regens ridiculously good. obviously there are some people on here who actually do have good regens, and havent used the editor. but the majority of people just cheat. So i dont know why this thread exists.

Well isn't it obvious? The thread is here for people like you to troll.

View attachment 119367

What do you guys think of him? Should I loan him out/ let him play a few games? He scored 2 goals against Norwich in the cup for me.​

If you loan him out make sure he goes to a club that will play him regularly if not keep him at your club and play him in cup matches and bring him on in leagues games if you doing well to give him some first team experience

View attachment 119367
What do you guys think of him? Should I loan him out/ let him play a few games? He scored 2 goals against Norwich in the cup for me.​
if still eligable for under 18s than play in cup games and under 18 fixtures and have him tutored by a quality first team player

when too old for under 28s loan him out to a club that will play him, if clubs offer 'cover for first team' then dont let him go

Check out my amazing 2 players i have here, without a doubt the greatest 22 players i have ever had on any game, i notice there are not many good english regens coming out, which is a shame.....but those 2 players are amazing

View attachment 119390

View attachment 119391

View attachment 119392
not bad, i really am impressed with the first Regen, what a target man you have even though he lacked in the height department which he is only 187 cm, i prefer my target men to be above 190 cm tall. the second is not bad but i do have a better one as my one is younger and have higher stats than yours

cheers

Whole of Europe after my regen:O
I just noticed he's smiling now as opposed to the first pic. Hmm..oO)

he could also be a nice deep laying playmaker

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

I've seen assistant say this before
View attachment 119234

This time he may actually be on to something
View attachment 119235

just found this guy - looks decent
View attachment 119236

offered a contract to one of the dragons
View attachment 119237

View attachment 119239

View attachment 119240

View attachment 119241

i would retrain Knight to a poacher