Last edited:
My best club regens (Barca year 2017):
View attachment 198204 (back-to-back Spanish Young Player of the Year)
View attachment 198208 (description:Wonderkid)
View attachment 198207 (description:Wonderkid)
View attachment 198205 (description:Wonderkid)
View attachment 198203 (description:Wonderkid)
View attachment 198206 (description:Wonderkid)

Other than Romo, I bought them all when they were young and been developing them via tutoring and personalized training schedules.

hey,they're all awesome! i just wanted to ask, do u think personalised training schedules are a must, if they are to reach their potential?

Regens are randomly generated players that are spawned for all clubs each year. The date they are created each year varies by country. As the game progresses real players inevitably get older and retire

View attachment 198312

The only 5 star Regen in the game (trust me, I've scouted more than 5,000 regens). I had to pay 40 million USD for him when he turned 18. I held off for a couple years on making a cheaper offer on him as I wasn't convinced of his stats. But when he was 17 nearing 18 years of age he turned it on. I figured if teams pay 80+ million for 19 year old Neymar or Ganso, I could pay 40 for Henrique.

In half a season he bagged a few goals and assists in the Bundesliga. He's an absolute magically player. He's all over the place and he just finds the back of the net. I've had a lot of good strikers, but this guy looks and feels different. You know what I'm talking about?

View attachment 198312

The only 5 star Regen in the game (trust me, I've scouted more than 5,000 regens). I had to pay 40 million USD for him when he turned 18. I held off for a couple years on making a cheaper offer on him as I wasn't convinced of his stats. But when he was 17 nearing 18 years of age he turned it on. I figured if teams pay 80+ million for 19 year old Neymar or Ganso, I could pay 40 for Henrique.

In half a season he bagged a few goals and assists in the Bundesliga. He's an absolute magically player. He's all over the place and he just finds the back of the net. I've had a lot of good strikers, but this guy looks and feels different. You know what I'm talking about?

He looks totally worth 40m. Insane stats given his age. :)

These are a few of mine who are already playing for the first XI and have won a lot of trophies, but unsure how they'll turn out.
View attachment 198320Rafinha, who I only play at RB

View attachment 198321Horacio Garcia, CB only
View attachment 198322Leandro Navarro, my other CB, noticed that there are a lot of good Argentines on my save
View attachment 198323Luciano, backup LB, although Clichy's getting old, so will be promoted soon
View attachment 198334Nicolas Bremond, still only a backup and I know his stats aren't that impressive, but for such low wages, performing to a really high level in a tough league
View attachment 198335Paulino Macaes, another one who doesn't have great stats, but, as you can see, this season he has got 29 goals and 18 assists in 36 starts, not too bad for a 20 year old!

BTW I turned generated pictures off which is why none of them have that annoying cartoon face.

AMAZING REGENS !!!

View attachment 198373 What can I say, I saw that Slovenia reproduced o the 1st of July, went to their major clubs, clicked on the only non-greyed out player . . and saw this !!! PA 179

View attachment 198374 Been captain since the age of 17 when in the second division, now a regular international for spain. PA 180

View attachment 198375 First major regen after the first season. was about to face Mallorca, saw a young guy i'd never heard of, clicked his name . . wow !! he hands in his transfer request after a month, then we got him in our first season in top-flight :) PA 177

View attachment 198376 Well, he has PA 186 !!!!! Mexican international since 17, took a year to get him due to lack of presitge, but ive been able too turn him into a good left winger, and just like ASHLEY YOUNG, he always seems to come in onto his right foot and bend it in the far corner, like ROBBEN does on the opposite side, WORLD CLASS !!!

View attachment 198377 Just bought from Inter Milan. PA 180 !!!. Aleady showing potential !!!

View attachment 198378From a previous career, got on a free from MONACO. PA 180 !!!! since we were in second division, he was a starter from the time he came at 15 !! good thing there's no such thing as burnout on FM !!!

View attachment 198379 KUDYBA !!! PA 195 !!!!!! GOT HIM FROM BAYERN MUNICH AFTER 2 YEARS OF FAILED BIDS !! He'll be the ultimate poacher !!!!!

View attachment 198380 PA 190 !!!! Showing some promise !!!

View attachment 198381 Another suprise from the first season of regen produsing (2012)
Solid no thrills defender, PA 178 !!!!

View attachment 198382 ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THIS GUY !!! ONLY HAS PA 169, BUT CAN PLAYER ANYWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PARK, EXCEPT UPFRONT ! great passer, great tackler, great energy :)

View attachment 198383Was close to getting him, howver I had tooo many good defenders, he went to RANGERS ??? PA 176, NOT BAD !!!!

hey,they're all awesome! i just wanted to ask, do u think personalised training schedules are a must, if they are to reach their potential?

I think so. Although its a little bit work-extensive, the results could be very rewarding. But the more important thing on developing promising youngsters is finding the right tutor for him.

View attachment 198721
How in the name of all that's holy can this guy be worth more than €5m? He's playing for my U19s and U23s for now 3 years as a wingback, scored 21 goals in 94 matches with 37 assists - which is decent for a wingback. But still, he's only 18, plays in third division and, uh, apparently isn't capable of anything else but 'running fast'. Not even Anji Kamchatkawhatever they're called would pay €5m for him!

View attachment 201882
This is the best regan, i'v had since i started! he already playing for the reserves (and scoring regularly) and is devloping fast! I think he going to become a top player for me, what is your opinion on him?? :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What do you guys think? A sneijder/platini hybrid? This kid is going to be huge! I don't have fm 2012 but as soon as I get it i hope my regens are half of what this kid looks like. Oh, and he is Arshavin's understudy

Don't hate cause I'm city, I hate them as much as I hate busquets but I was offered the job in 2012 and couldn't say no because of, sigh, the mountain of arab cash. I wanted to see how far I could spend but there is no end! Khaldoon al-mubarak just fills you with a ridiculous amount of cash as soon as you're in debt. I wish the glazers were like that. I got 235M last season and I didn't move a muscle.