Spewn- i have done 4 seasons with arsenal and have just started my 5th and i have only ever had 2 regens from my academy with PA of 3 star. one is coming on ok and is 19 and 1 star and PA of 2.5. the other one i have is 16 yrs old and quite similar ability to yours but a defender (maby not quite as good). he has a current ability of 1.5 and a PA of 3.5. i am arsenal and have the best youth facilities possible. but i have got some class young players from other countries that i have signed. like i have a 18 yr old 2.5 stars and 4 star PA. but other than the 2 players utter rubbish from my academy.

my recent intake of youth players gave me a load of total rubbish with PA of 1 star at very best. does not make sence when i have had 3 players for a 2nd division italian team with poor facilities, does not make sence.

but you seem to have a bit of a beast there what is his PA??

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

I've got too many to show off...a full squad's worth (almost).

In my tenure as Lazio manager, I have re-built their youth squd from ground up. I had a regen named Justin Kessler (GK) with 172 potential (yes, I use genie scout), but he did not want to re-sign due to not getting enough first team experience (can you really blame me? I've got two superb first team keepers in Muslera and Kabongo (regen from Bayern Munich)). He will switch to Sporting CP on a free transfer in July, but is not a big loss overall, even though his stats are great for a youngster.

I will show off a few here.

Guidi has the potential to be as good as Balotelli or Dzeko.

Kabongo is projected to be the next Martin Stekelenburg.

Vit could be as good as Maicon.

Total amount spent on these 3:
$3.950 Million

no wonder they only cost 4 mill they are very average and not all that young. i have about 1 team worth of youth players that are 16, 17, 18 that are all better than that. and im only in 2014

I'm looking at signing a fresh brazilian 14 year old regen (Just started january window).

He's probably the best 14 year old I've ever seen (fm09-fm11). My best scouts say he's almost good enough for my first team, and has 5 star potential for Bundesliga (only a hand full of 5 star players in my game...the reason I say this is to point out that he isn't a 5 star due to my teams reputation; but a 5 star because of his talent alone [a mediocre player in a crappy lower division can be a 5 star])

I'll get a screenshot up later tonight or tomorrow; may sign him for about 2 million USD.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

1. Who cares about your recent transfers
2. Your regens were mediocre when you posted them. Nobody really cares about how many goals they score or what their value is. This thread is mostly concerned with evaluating regen attributes (although a story behind the player is also sometimes interesting)

where's this 14-year old regen...

I'll get a picture up here in a second; I forgot about it.

edit:

55C33A10CF1AF62C38CD5CD37F209E24EBA8D0D2

Not quite as good as the 14 year old Spewn posted, but I religiously scout for regens (and load up tons of leagues for it) and this is probably the best 14 year old I've seen in my saves.

Last edited:
i had a fight with a regen recently, lol

i signed him in the summer ,and the season just started and he's complaining of first team opportunities. lolwtf! lad is 18 . i try to break his contract but the release will cost like 2m :O so i use fmtre, lowered his wages, and bam he's off ;P

i disgusted by his behavior tbh.

Oh, btw, check out this solid GK regen I found. His goalkeeping attributes are stellar.

8A7CE5DE5727E8DC8980D83016D518D30DC68818

I've got 3 other GK prospects, but I think this guy has the biggest upside. Haven't seen many good GK regens (one of the complaints about the regen system this year)

Well I downloaded FM Genie Scout to see that guy's CA/PA. It says that his PA is 180 and CA 120. I checked my other youths while I was it... oh well I expected better PA but it's alright. The reports say that he(Madelaine) is currently 1 star and he's gonna become 4 stars compared to Pjanic. Those reports could be very deceptive tho, as I just checked 190 PA players and there was that 15 years old goalkeeper who's got 190 PA. I scouted him in-game and the scouts(20/20 judging current and potential ability) said he's **** and he wont become anything special. So they are not always right.

Anyway as for the youth intakes it's understandable that we dont get like star players every season we recruit them. But I dont really want star(wouldnt mind some tho :D) players, I just want decent players. Good enough for some first team action. Often in real life star players come from lower clubs. And the other way around of course.

Well I downloaded FM Genie Scout to see that guy's CA/PA. It says that his PA is 180 and CA 120. I checked my other youths while I was it... oh well I expected better PA but it's alright. The reports say that he(Madelaine) is currently 1 star and he's gonna become 4 stars compared to Pjanic. Those reports could be very deceptive tho, as I just checked 190 PA players and there was that 15 years old goalkeeper who's got 190 PA. I scouted him in-game and the scouts(20/20 judging current and potential ability) said he's **** and he wont become anything special. So they are not always right.

Anyway as for the youth intakes it's understandable that we dont get like star players every season we recruit them. But I dont really want star(wouldnt mind some tho :D) players, I just want decent players. Good enough for some first team action. Often in real life star players come from lower clubs. And the other way around of course.

Well they rate him and clubs coaches and training facilities, if these two are ***** he's gonna turn out *****, if you buy him his stars PA will increase...

this is my best regen so far :)
What you guys think??
jpg.gif

Last edited:
awesome athleticism
what role do u play him?[/QUOTE]

CM or DMC, mostly at CM

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

his passings awful for a cm

I know, but it doesnt affect his game much, tried to train his passing but zero improvement lol

again, make a sideback or wingback.

He's got all the stats to make a world class wingback. Superb athletic ability, superb workrate, superb tackling, and pretty good crossing.

he would be an incredible threat.

awesome athleticism
what role do u play him?

CM or DMC, mostly at CM

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

I know, but it doesnt affect his game much, tried to train his passing but zero improvement lol[/QUOTE]

i had the same idea as Montanaro, would be a world class wingback , would destroy defences with his running from deep,
its a waste to play him as a defensive oriented player like a dmc or ballwinning mid for example
and focus on his tactics to improve his decisions and anticipation

Last edited:
CM or DMC, mostly at CM

I know, but it doesnt affect his game much, tried to train his passing but zero improvement lol

i had the same idea as Montanaro, would be a world class wingback , would destroy defences with his running from deep,
its a waste to play him as a defensive oriented player like a dmc or ballwinning mid for example
and focus on his tactics to improve his decisions and anticipation[/QUOTE]

The only problem for me is i already have a good wingback regen so one of them would have to seat out most games :( any other advice??

delpedro said:
The only problem for me is i already have a good wingback regen so one of them would have to seat out most games :( any other advice??

He can't be anywhere near as good as this guy you posted though. Try to train one of them to play on the opposite side. one at LB and one at RB. I wouldn't worry about strong or weak footedness with sidebacks.

Last edited: