Show your scarfs :)

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 2K
Great idea tbf mate, a lot cheaper than replica shirts...

wherever i go externally to England i buy a replica shirt, even going as far down as Aberystwyth and Lanzarote club shirts :$ a long with much larger teams such as Washington DC, Barcelona etc etc...

I have three, a green and gold scarf, a normal united scarf and a 2009 champions league final (united vs barca) scarf

I own

Rangers scarf x2
Arsenal scarf
Scotland scarfs x2
Roma scarf
and a few local team scarfs

Great idea tbf mate, a lot cheaper than replica shirts...

wherever i go externally to England i buy a replica shirt, even going as far down as Aberystwyth and Lanzarote club shirts :$ a long with much larger teams such as Washington DC, Barcelona etc etc...

Shirts are freaking expensive i bought one in Allianz Arena (Bayern Munchen) with my name, 75 euros , i was like "Holy **** O_O!". The only official shirts i have are 2 Steven Gerrard and Edgar Davids(Juve)

Shirts are freaking expensive i bought one in Allianz Arena (Bayern Munchen) with my name, 75 euros , i was like "Holy **** O_O!". The only official shirts i have are 2 Steven Gerrard and Edgar Davids(Juve)

TELL me about it mate oO)

but once iv have started a habit it would annoy me massively if i said one day whilst in croatia for example like i am in July, to not pick up the local club shirt whoever that may be...

Im in it for life now :$

Wow, really? Miguel Veloso is a wonderful player :D

He's failing hard in Genoa , i told him not to go to italy and wait to go to England (he coulda be playing for Bolton 2 seasons ago and this season he told me he heard about a few rumours about him and Aston Villa)

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

but once iv have started a habit it would annoy me massively if i said one day whilst in croatia for example like i am in July, to not pick up the local club shirt whoever that may be...

Dinamo Zagreb and Hajduk Split.. also dont appear in any of those citys with the other team shirt , or they kill you... and i mean it :S

Dinamo Zagreb and Hajduk Split.. also dont appear in any of those citys with the other team shirt , or they kill you... and i mean it :S

I realise this mate, but thanks lol!!

When i was 15 a good 6 years ago i found that wearing a shirt brought abroad unless the national shirt is a STUPID idea, i was in the Algarve wearing a Sporting CP shirt and ran into a group of Benfica fans who said a few things that i obviously didn't understand and kept spitting on the floor, as i am always tanned, when i go to hot countries i always get mistaken as a local so iv decided to buy shirts and wear back home (H) Seems the sensible option...

Jesus, you got about 70 scarfs!

I got a plain black one from topman a few years back if you want to borrow it?

i got St Pauli/Celtic and Sunderland/Celtic scarf, altho i aint a Celtic fan lol

I realise this mate, but thanks lol!!

When i was 15 a good 6 years ago i found that wearing a shirt brought abroad unless the national shirt is a STUPID idea, i was in the Algarve wearing a Sporting CP shirt and ran into a group of Benfica fans who said a few things that i obviously didn't understand and kept spitting on the floor, as i am always tanned, when i go to hot countries i always get mistaken as a local so iv decided to buy shirts and wear back home (H) Seems the sensible option...

I can't wear my Porto shirt in Lisbon.. I can in Algarve cause there's always lots of ppl from Porto there , also in algarve you see more English ppl then Portuguese ppl ahah i once was with Steven Gerrard shirt, a bunch of man u fans started yelling at me "DIVER DIVER DIVER" i was liek "oh craaaap" xD

I can't wear my Porto shirt in Lisbon.. I can in Algarve cause there's always lots of ppl from Porto there , also in algarve you see more English ppl then Portuguese ppl ahah i once was with Steven Gerrard shirt, a bunch of man u fans started yelling at me "DIVER DIVER DIVER" i was liek "oh craaaap" xD

Haha ye was in Lagos so wasn't all that bad, but still was 15 with my two cousins slightly older, it wasn't the best experience, and as Croatia is well... we all know!! I wont be repeating that mistake ^^)

i would post up all of my shirts, but there up the loft all packed away... well most anyway.

I only have two Porto's scarfs, but i have a Lazio hat.
But i would like a Barcelona scarf.

My Mum would go mental if I had all those scarfs lying around! :'(

I have just 3 scarves:
A green & gold 'anti glazier' scarf
A Man Utd / Roma scarf
A Man Utd / West Ham scarf

I intend to buy one for every Utd game I go to watch, but unfortunately I don't often get the chance to go because of work (and the price of tickets is extortionate)

You have a fantastic collection though Blyndreaper, I'm jealous!

Edit: I also collect shirts and have some of my favourite teams. I have a few Utd ones, PSG, Fiorentina, Valencia, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Ajax, numerous England shirts and a couple of others

Last edited:
I am just lucky cause everyone in my family and my friends know about my collection , so they always get me a few when they go out of the country, when my uncle went to germany he got me 3 1860 munchen scarfs xD i dont really mind having alot from the same team aslong they're different ahah.

I mainly collect ticket stubs. Dunno why though XD

my scarfs...
a standard southampton one
a jpt final southampton scarf
and an afc bournemouth scarf (as they are my local team and i used to watch tem play a while back as it was to expensive to see southampton)

Last edited:
Back