Show your scarfs :)

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 2K
I have a Brazil vs Ukraine one and I used to have a Arsenal one but I lost it :(

I mainly collect ticket stubs. Dunno why though XD

ahaha i have billions of tickets around xD when i get home from games i always put them in my desk in a small box i have here, but i have a place for the important ones, my first Liverpool game one, my first Leeds United one and a few others.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Can you give me your Barcelona scarf?

if my house was on fire... this collection would probably be the only thing i would take away with me (and my family ofc xD) so there's an answer for you ahaha :P

ahaha i have billions of tickets around xD when i get home from games i always put them in my desk in a small box i have here, but i have a place for the important ones, my first Liverpool game one, my first Leeds United one and a few others.

Not just match tickets. I collect coach tickets and train tickets as well!

View attachment 137716

All my ones

How many games have you been to?

I've been in some Liverpool games, (20+ maybe) i have family in England :P. Been in Real Madrid games aswell... Go to basicly to ALL Benfica games because i have free tickets and my girlfriend supports Benfica, go to ALL my hometown club games Belenenses (home games) ofc i dont go to football everyweek but in one year... 80% of the weeks i go to a game ahah. My dad works in a Bank and they give lots of tickets to workers , my dad is getting me (hopefully) 2 Europa League cup final tickets! I never been in a European final and id love to be in one. And ofc when i am in my Porto house i go to Porto games (rarely there tbh)

I just lost a cracking scarf, one of the old pinestripe ones, with over 100 badges on it :@

I mainly collect ticket stubs. Dunno why though XD

Me too mate a long with programs... iv got every blues program at home for years, if its a cup game i staple the stub onto the inside of the program, i do it with all away ones as well ;)

the only ones i haven't got are the odd occasion where i couldn't find a program seller away from home or lost my program from jumping around etc... which happens far too often :@

Not just match tickets. I collect coach tickets and train tickets as well!

ohh lol :P i have a few concert tickets and stuff but mainly game tickets xD. anyway , going to watch Sporting CP vs Benfica now! laaaater lads!

i have 2 different red and white bar scarfs, one with an embroided cannon on it. I also have a Barcelona scarf from when I went to the Nou Camp.

i have 2 different red and white bar scarfs, one with an embroided cannon on it. I also have a Barcelona scarf from when I went to the Nou Camp.

Never been in Camp Nou, might go there next season, i hate Barca, but they stadium is a master piece.

also: Benfica won 2-0 against Sporting CP

I have a Manchester United vs Wolfsburg scarf Champions League 2009 when we won 2:1 in Germany :)

my mate from Wolfsburg gave it to me for Christmas when he was down :)

Back