im going to give this a try, 1 quick question, does it matter what strongest foot is on the wide mids?

im going to give this a try, 1 quick question, does it matter what strongest foot is on the wide mids?

It depends on the players you have on your squad to use on on wide mids.
A good crosser would be prefered to have strongest foot on same side.
A good finisher could help to have strongest foot on other side. Left foot/right side - Right foot/left side

HAve fun

Does anyone have some results/screenshots for share?
Tactic keeps working very good for me. 2 champions wins in 3 seasons, with youngsters on 1st squad: Diogo Costa and Diogo Leite as full time players, and also Diogo Queirós, Dôdo, Rui Pires, Romário Baró, Bruno Costa and Fábio Silva as regular replacements. ;)

Does anyone have some results/screenshots for share?
Tactic keeps working very good for me. 2 champions wins in 3 seasons, with youngsters on 1st squad: Diogo Costa and Diogo Leite as full time players, and also Diogo Queirós, Dôdo, Rui Pires, Romário Baró, Bruno Costa and Fábio Silva as regular replacements. ;)

Gonna try this with my Aston Villa team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a dreadful tactic. Absolutely abysmal

I dont know if its already there but using the set pieces from the traditional442 from DYJ thread, should make it even better since the corners are made for 442 with full backs like yours and not inverted wing backs! if its already there , awesome! :D

Gonna try it with Porto too (im too am portuguese btw :p)! gonna take a while to share results , gonna play it part time with PCM 2018! xD

great job mate! :D

Just a question! for the DM position do you think it works better with a guy like oliver torres or Otavio or a natural born ,big and strong, DM like Danilo?

This is a dreadful tactic. Absolutely abysmal

Dunno how is you team morale, your training and chosen players, but I'm willing to check how it performs on Aston Villa.
But an attacking tactic probably is more suitable for powerfull squads. ;)

Just a question! for the DM position do you think it works better with a guy like oliver torres or Otavio or a natural born ,big and strong, DM like Danilo?

Well for DM you need a strong guy wich can recover balls and easily pass to the CM. Danilo is the "only" choice @ FC Porto. Rui Pires and Loum effective replacements. Sometimes Herrera can help here too.

For CM Herrera is a good all round player, but Oliver can be an amazing creator here. The CM can score some nice goals.
Players like André Gomes or Lucas Paquetá are good choices. At CM you need to choose to have an all rounder CM for better defense and ball recovery or an amazing creator like Lucas Paquetá, Oliver, André Gomes, etc. it's your choice

Use Brahimi/Otávio as ML and Corona/Otávio as MR. In future consider Pávon for any of those sides, or even Everton for ML. I tried those players with success.

I dont know if its already there but using the set pieces from the traditional442 from DYJ thread, should make it even better since the corners are made for 442 with full backs like yours and not inverted wing backs! if its already there , awesome! :D

Gonna try it with Porto too (im too am portuguese btw :p)! gonna take a while to share results , gonna play it part time with PCM 2018! xD

great job mate! :D

I'm using TTF SP, but you got SP working better, I would be delightfull to try it. :)

Well after i tried this tactic with some teams i have to say some things to help other people use this one correctly!

Dont try it at the lowest leagues of Europe! It wont work! Why? because with this tatic you will play a smooth transition when you recover the ball, and not go all out for a gung ho counter! to do that you need at least reasonable tecnical players! players you wont find at the begining of any journey man save! They will lose many balls while trying to build up play and will result in goals against!
And for some reason with my smaller team i had 6 consecutive games conceding penalties!

The 3d is a joy to watch! the way the balls go out to the back of the opponent defense wll make any decent fast striker be one of top scores of the league!

I would play this one even if is a little less eficient and not a all round tatic , just for the joy of watching the fluid build up play! You will create a lot of CCC believe me!

Defense is pretty solid if you play at higher leagues even if you play with less good defenders! a good , strong DM will make all the difference! An all round CM will help all teams from relegation to mid and sub top! top teams can easily play a pure DLP even if he has no good defense attributes!

And do not mess with SP! i tried others but the tff ones are the ones who work better with this one!

This is my opinion and hope others will give this one a try as well ! winning champions with PORTO 2 out of 3 years is no small feat!

Determination and work rate are huge! to every tatic! 14 minimum always on these two ! credit to chrissy on this!

Happy games people! :D

So you train all players individually to the position they're in? Apart from that pretty much plug and play yeah?

So you train all players individually to the position they're in? Apart from that pretty much plug and play yeah?
Yes I train them for the roles. The tactic can take a while to BE dominating, but you're more likely to win and Score goals instead of not achieving results. By far the most enjoyable tactic I like in FM.

Yes I train them for the roles. The tactic can take a while to BE dominating, but you're more likely to win and Score goals instead of not achieving results. By far the most enjoyable tactic I like in FM.

Thanks for that - have to try a Liverpool save with this