Simao, Fernandes and Almeida to sign for Besiktas

I like/rate the turkish league, these players will help the Besiktas a lot but they wont rip up the league

Fenerbahce have great players in Yobo, Demirel, Niang, Kazim -Kazim, Guiza, Boral, Andre Santos, Unal and Semih Senturk

Galatasasay have Neall, Certin,, zan, balta, insusa, arda, baros and kewell

it a very underrated league imo

Nooooooooo I just got Almeida on my Werder shirt :'(

good signings
will help them challange fenerbache(sp) and Galatasery(sp)

But in fairness, they're in the Turkish League - No offence to anyone but I imagine most of those players will rip apart that league without much difficulty/tactical intuition.

Yes that's what you think don't you? look at the table and see how the top teams are struggling. Fener spent near enough 30m last year on players like Yobo,Stoch and Niang. Yet they are third in the league Besiktas is fifth and Galatasaray is 8th despite spending 20m last year. So don't think it's just a stroll in the park. The most hyped up players who are meant to cause the most damage end up failing the most hardest i.e Elano, Guiza, Andre Santos etc...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/turkey_results/tables/default.stm

I'm not saying these players will flop, in no way am I insinuating that but I doubt they will get Besiktas the title this year. Trabzonspor is looking very pretty on top of the table. Footballs a team game, just because someone has a bigger paycheck than you doesn't mean instant success.

Last edited:
Well, all of you said that we should dominate the Turkish League, but it doesn't seem possible right now. We are 14 points below the leader, Trabzonspor. We had many injuries. Guti and Quaresma have only played in two of the 17 matches. And unfortunately, Simao won'T be able to play in Europa League, and depends pn the choice, one of the Almeida or Fernandes can play in UEFA as they have played in Champion's League. My true question is: Is Almeida good, for Liverpool fans, better than Bobo? And another point of information, Nihat is ver,very,very out of form, you can't compare him with his Spain days...

good signings but besiktes are too far behind the leaders to win so i doubt they will have a huge effect this season and if i'm not mistaken i think queresma is injured again?

They are starting to build a good force. Some Champions League experience.

good signings but besiktes are too far behind the leaders to win so i doubt they will have a huge effect this season and if i'm not mistaken i think queresma is injured again?

No, Quaresma is fine, at least for now.

Looks like they have built a great squad of players, will be the team to watch in the future

first,they recruit quaresma and former R.madrid player(forgot the name)
then recruit:almeida,simao,and fernandes?
bargain real madrid :p

first,they recruit quaresma and former R.madrid player(forgot the name)
then recruit:almeida,simao,and fernandes?
bargain real madrid :p

Guti.

I have transfered them to Besiktas on Fifa 11. Now to own the league (H)

yep guti,i think they will recruit cr7 and messi at 34 years old :p:$

Manuel's been seriously unlucky, and it's costing him in international call-ups, he easily has a spot on the Portugal midfield imo.
Could come back to Benfica next season, if Valencia are so keen to let him out (A)

Manuel's been seriously unlucky, and it's costing him in international call-ups, he easily has a spot on the Portugal midfield imo.
Could come back to Benfica next season, if Valencia are so keen to let him out (A)

Somehow I doubt it seeing as the transfer to Besiktas is a permanent deal I believe..