Similar program to Limewire or better

chapman7

Mar 17, 2009
Hey, sorry if there is a thread on this sort of topic.

So im using Limewire 4.18.8 but recently hasn't been getting any connection to the Internet and was thinking of using a different program and hopefully get a better program and if possible its Free lol

Thanks in advance.

Gaffer

Apr 10, 2010
vuze is the easiest, handsdown, frostwire is a cheap copy of the older versions of limewire, thus ****.

JP Woody

Jan 11, 2009
I used frostwire for a while, it ****** my comp up. I just buy direct from itunes now which is pretty rare. I still buy plenty of DVDs and CDs and its easy enough to transfer them to itunes then ipod.

Mr.T

Banned for being a rebel
Nov 13, 2009
Limewire is soo early 2000's use torrents
or 'buy' from respected retailers like itunes and 7digital

Anthony

Slide to unlock
Dec 1, 2009
I always use Vuze. I search directly from Vuze itself and it searches all the torrent sites for me.
I can read opinions on the upload quality/virus status etc.. So it's fast, safe and you don't end up with poxy camcorder rips, pretending to be dvd testers.

(Jeez I have a banging hangover)

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Jun 30, 2009
www.fm-base.co.uk
Piratebay + uTorrent.

Limewire was cool when I was like 12 nobody uses it any more and has failed due to it's dismal attempt to make money from the millions who use[d] it and the billions of Trojans wondering around.

Although you could just use iTunes if you are feeling sorry for those millionaire popstars you are stealing from ;)

JDH1989

Mar 9, 2010
Here's an idea, why dont you, I dunno, just buy music legally. :) I still prefer to have the CD, DVD or whatever in my hand. :)

Lee

Administrator
Sep 15, 2005
Here's an idea, why dont you, I dunno, just buy music legally. :) I still prefer to have the CD, DVD or whatever in my hand. :)
Who says that's what he's using it for? There is to be no discussions of piracy. You have all been warned.