Similar program to Limewire or better

chapman7

Reaction score
Hey, sorry if there is a thread on this sort of topic.

So im using Limewire 4.18.8 but recently hasn't been getting any connection to the Internet and was thinking of using a different program and hopefully get a better program and if possible its Free lol

Thanks in advance.

2564496154.png

I use Spotify. Costs to download songs, but free to listen to them. But the adverts are annoying.

I use Spotify. Costs to download songs, but free to listen to them. But the adverts are annoying.

Cool how good is Frostwire if you have any experience with it ? :S

I don't, personally. Never heard of it neither to be honest.

Why don't you just use piratebay with Utorrent ?

I use to use Bear Share, easy to use and good.

vuze is the easiest, handsdown, frostwire is a cheap copy of the older versions of limewire, thus ****.

I used frostwire for a while, it ****** my comp up. I just buy direct from itunes now which is pretty rare. I still buy plenty of DVDs and CDs and its easy enough to transfer them to itunes then ipod.

SoulSeek. Bit fiddly but extensive 'library' if you're trying to hunt down rare stuff.

Limewire is soo early 2000's use torrents
or 'buy' from respected retailers like itunes and 7digital

I always use Vuze. I search directly from Vuze itself and it searches all the torrent sites for me.
I can read opinions on the upload quality/virus status etc.. So it's fast, safe and you don't end up with poxy camcorder rips, pretending to be dvd testers.

(Jeez I have a banging hangover)

Piratebay + uTorrent.

Limewire was cool when I was like 12 nobody uses it any more and has failed due to it's dismal attempt to make money from the millions who use[d] it and the billions of Trojans wondering around.

Although you could just use iTunes if you are feeling sorry for those millionaire popstars you are stealing from ;)

Here's an idea, why dont you, I dunno, just buy music legally. :) I still prefer to have the CD, DVD or whatever in my hand. :)

Here's an idea, why dont you, I dunno, just buy music legally. :) I still prefer to have the CD, DVD or whatever in my hand. :)

Who says that's what he's using it for? There is to be no discussions of piracy. You have all been warned.