Sinking the Ship - A FM Story With A Twist

Has to be the shittest idea ever, great challenge that being ****. Are you trying to emulate what David Moyes is gonna do with united? Maybe you should put bids In that you know won't get accepted just so the fans think you want to buy good players

Looks great keep it up and I reckon drawing with Palace could of been acceptable

Has to be the shittest idea ever, great challenge that being ****. Are you trying to emulate what David Moyes is gonna do with united? Maybe you should put bids In that you know won't get accepted just so the fans think you want to buy good players

One step ahead, already bidded 20k for Lionel Messi.

Looks great keep it up and I reckon drawing with Palace could of been acceptable

I figured fans would be seriously annoyed if I dropped 5 points in the first 2 games against newly promoted sides

Still don't think you will survive the season :)

Good luck though. What line ups are you starting with?

Still don't think you will survive the season :)

Good luck though. What line ups are you starting with?
I'm aiming for top 5 this season with a good European cup run which would make my job secure

I don't have a fixed line-up so it makes it harder for the team to win IMO.

So this is basically 'im not a good manager so if i make it look like im trying to fail then it will be seen as a success?

Don't listen to the ignorant, and apparently totally illiterate chavs who are hating on your story. If they want to go and play 3 seasons on FMC classic with "tha mighty reds yerrrrr boiiiiiii" let them do it.

This is an interesting concept and I for one will definitely be following.

Its your save to play as you see fit. if people don't like it they are free to follow other stories.

To fail without getting the sack is a lot harder than people think , i will follow this story.

SEPTEMBER 2012

Finished September now and only managed 1 win. BRILLIANT!

View attachment 379869
Great month for the task at hand, not so great for City fans. Only 1 win out of 5 games. I think the AI figured out the tactic I had for the month as I tried to win against Shakhtar and Fulham but I figured if not, it'd be because I under-estimated Shakhtar and then with Fulham I had Assou-Ekotto injured at the start of the second half and their second equalizer was a controversial penalty. Not a single easy match in October at all so look forward for the boring 0-0s

View attachment 379868
9th in the Prem. Need to get a bit higher or my job status will implode. Also, the record for most boring statistics shown on the Premier League table goes to Man City/Stoke.

View attachment 379867
I am bottom for reasons I do not know of, surely Lyon and Zagreb should be lower due to more goals conceded? Aiming for a good run in the Champions League as what else would excite the fans. Also, I got close to signing the world's second favourite Argentinian Lionel Messi but his wage demands wouldn't drop.

View attachment 379870
And finally, can someone tell me how a goalkeeper runs 5 kilometres in a match when all they do is jump around in an 18-yard box?​

Stick to the subject matter or be infracted. Some of the comments are just childish and pathetic. If you don't like it do not read it.

Cool story, interesting really. Shall be fun to follow :)

EVERYBODY. THIS. ISN'T. THE. GOD. ****. TIME. TO. ARGUE...

So about this save, I think I did this accidentally once when I accidentally got Man United relegated from the premiership. (Rooney was being a **** and so I was all like, OK, you go, so I sold him then everyone started conceding goals then we finished 18th, I didn't even get fired??)
How dare you get Man United relegated. You'd better have won the title unbeaten in the Championship ;)

Cleaned up the thread, handed out a bunch of infractions.

If I have to visit this thread again I'll be handing out bans.

I know this is quite a stupid thing to say, but what do you mean by infractions?

I know this is quite a stupid thing to say, but what do you mean by infractions?

Warnings. If people basically act like noobs they get treated like them, and they vary in severity