Sir Alex Ferguson considers ending his lengthy BBC vow of silence

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 5K
im on about when utd drop points. its always other peoples fault not the teams. just my opinion.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

in a way its like music to my ears when he blaims other people or things.

why do you go around spamming every thread about chelsea? every time something is nothing about chelsea you bring chelsea into it or chat **** about the team generally being discussed. We dont care about your views your just trolling around

its one thing for people to have a pop at fergie since he will always look to protect the players, but phelan is always very candid, when we are poor he has no problem in saying it.

Last edited:
why do you go around spamming every thread about chelsea? every time something is nothing about chelsea you bring chelsea into it or chat **** about the team generally being discussed. We dont care about your views your just trolling around
he dosnt mention chelsea he gives his opinion then others bring chelsea up.

he dosnt mention chelsea he gives his opinion then others bring chelsea up.

i was just saying that he dosnt bring chelsea up most of the time

Of Course Ancellotti isnt a "bullshitting ****" when he complains over the fitness levels of the chelsea stars, who need more then 3 weeks break, between the end of the World cup and when they start pre season, as an excuse for losing the last 3 Pre season games.

players are human not machines they all need a rest and when you have a few weeks off and come back to training it takes a little while to get back to full fitness and every manager would say that.

my post was purely about my thoughts on mike phelen remind me where i said somthing about chelsea???

players are human not machines they all need a rest and when you have a few weeks off and come back to training it takes a little while to get back to full fitness and every manager would say that.

Sorry they had 3 weeks off from football, ffs normal people cant work 50-60 hours weeks, then turn up and play cricket or football at a weekend and not complain.

Still he didnt admit the team where poor, the questions stands does that make him a "bullshiitting ****"

on a lot of threads not involving chelsea :P

well pipe up when i do mention chelsea then not when i dont!!

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Sorry they had 3 weeks off from football, ffs normal people cant work 50-60 hours weeks, then turn up and play cricket or football at a weekend and not complain.

Still he didnt admit the team where poor, the questions stands does that make him a "bullshiitting ****"

what losing a few friendlys makes us poor now does it???

If he doesn't want to talk to the BBC then why sould he?
It's the BBC's fault and if SAF does end up talking to them it's just further proof that massive organisations can do what they like and get away with it.
If you want to see his interview get sky

keep it on topic. im hungover and this is less than fun

Alex Ferguson is one of the most disrespectful people in football. He disregards other clubs and managers on a regular basis, and is generally classless when things don't go his way. The way he handled defeat against Bayern Munich as a recent example of this.

He has publicly pledged his support for the Glazers, the filth that are dragging your club further and further into the mire with each passing day, and yet that still isn't enough to get the fan-base on his back.

That being said, I see no reason why he should be forced to talk to the BBC, as they aren't the ones broadcasting Manchester United's matches.

well pipe up when i do mention chelsea then not when i dont!!

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------[/COLOR]

what losing a few friendlys makes us poor now does it???

Well Actually it makes you Poor on the day actually, hence why you went down to teams worse then you, So is Ancellotti a "bullshitting ****" for not admitting it or blaming something else?

BBC already proved they can do what they want and get away with it , look at tv licence for example i am forced to pay 150 pounds a year for a channel i dont even watch we pretty much know the BBC are full of **** and get there own way , if fergie doesnt want to talk he shouldnt have too if someone made a documentary about my kid and it was mostly bullshit i would also refuse to talk to that person its called freedom of choice . If Fergie is forced to talk to them whens it going to end , dont you think his life is busy enough without giving interviews to the bbc and everyone else , i appreciate him making a stand for himself

Last edited:
BBC already proved they can do what they want and get away with it , look at tv licence for example i am forced to pay 150 pounds a year for a channel i dont even watch we pretty much know the BBC are full of **** and get there own way , if fergie doesnt want to talk he shouldnt have too if someone made a documentary about my kid and it was mostly bullshit i would also refuse to talk to that person its called freedom of choice . If Fergie is forced to talk to them when its going to end , dont you think his life is busy enough without giving interviews to the bbc and everyone else , i appreciate him making a stand for himself

what the bbc made a documentary about duncan ferguson? I never knew that :(

That is such ****. He is fairly unbiased in his Press conference, he generally tells the turth
I'm sorry, but that is just spoken like a man utd fan through and through. Phelan is so full of ****, he's the most biased person in football, hands down. As much as I hate ferguson, I agree with that other poster. His interviews would be better since listening to phelan's is just a complete waste of time for everyone involved.

And before you come out with the only, **** counter argument feasible, yes I too agree that everyone in football will be biased towards their team. But sometimes you can be gracious in defeat, put your hands up and say you were outplayed, or whatever. Phelan always has someone to blame that isn't his team or the staff.

Also:
Alex Ferguson is one of the most disrespectful people in football. He disregards other clubs and managers on a regular basis, and is generally classless when things don't go his way. The way he handled defeat against Bayern Munich as a recent example of this.
100% true. It's really sad though that any bad word mentioned towards ferguson is labelled 'jealousy' by mancs.

Last edited:
Back